• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Roc3s

Dang, I thought I selected all the colors, but I guess I missed out on the orange and purple. 5 discs for 100 bucks though with priority mail shipping. 20 bucks a pop. Hopefully I can move a few and throw a couple for free. Either way, I wouldn't mind stashing them away too, I just hope I get one of those foily rainbow stamps.

OCzwYq9.png

I got 2 blue and 2 silver. The purple looks good. Wish I had seen this earlier.

I got a couple each of orange, purple, and blue! Oranges sold out fast, so glad I picked up a couple of those while they lasted. Man I'm looking forward to throwing one of these!

I wonder how long it will take to sell out. It will be interesting for sure to see how these fly. I'm looking forward to it. Gold looks freakin sweet though. The orange are nice, but I like the metallic colors.

Oranges are gone you &^%&^#@ *&^#*(*%s. Oh well. I bet the two golds I got will look almost as nice. Hopefully they will be in production soon enough so I can get my oranges then. For better or worse, I am trying to get all orange GStars in the molds I throw.

Now I have to wait and see if they can kick the Z Nebulas out of my bag. Oh the money I put into those.

It's sort of smart of Hero Discs to release these in the morning, at least from their perspective. Given their crappy web servers/lack of caching, if they did the release after work hours, their servers would probably crash immediately. They still get super bogged down and slow, even releasing them in the morning when a lot of people aren't online, but at least the servers stay operational. And of course they sell out within an hour or 2 anyway, so probably from their perspective it's a win to do it this way, even if it means lots of people are angry that they miss out on the new releases.

It's sort of smart of Hero Discs to release these in the morning, at least from their perspective. Given their crappy web servers/lack of caching, if they did the release after work hours, their servers would probably crash immediately. They still get super bogged down and slow, even releasing them in the morning when a lot of people aren't online, but at least the servers stay operational. And of course they sell out within an hour or 2 anyway, so probably from their perspective it's a win to do it this way, even if it means lots of people are angry that they miss out on the new releases.

Morning? It's almost 1!

How many people were like me and had the webpage open the whole time and was occasionally hitting refresh? Of course I did not even notice until I saw it posted on here and someone else texted me. I am not really sour grapes about not getting an orange one, but man I was trying to jump all over those as quickly as I could.

How many people were like me and had the webpage open the whole time and was occasionally hitting refresh? Of course I did not even notice until I saw it posted on here and someone else texted me. I am not really sour grapes about not getting an orange one, but man I was trying to jump all over those as quickly as I could.

Oh yeah it sucks not to get one or not to get the color you want. It sucks for fans in general; it would be better for them to just get some decent web hosting/caching. I was just saying that from the company's perspective it makes a sort of weird logic to do it this way.