• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

So the GStar Teebirds, are there regular and plus molds available and if so are the plus molds marked as such?

So the GStar Teebirds, are there regular and plus molds available and if so are the plus molds marked as such?

Yes and yes, from what I have seen. Doesn't mean there aren't some plus molds not marked as such, but there are definitely ones marketed as PLUS

INGSTB-2.jpg

The two that I've felt (not + marked) were both kind of slanted. Enough that I wouldn't throw them, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to that.

Thank you both. Good to know. I will be wary.

Yes and yes, from what I have seen. Doesn't mean there aren't some plus molds not marked as such, but there are definitely ones marketed as PLUS

The two that I've felt (not + marked) were both kind of slanted. Enough that I wouldn't throw them, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to that.

Latest posts