• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Had a disc returned!

I found a sweet Flick in a tree last week and I called the number. We were not far from his house so I delivered it to him. The cool thing is he invited me to his doubles night at the course. It has been a ton of fun the last couple of Thursdays. Well worth it.

I got a call the other day about a DX Roc that I gave to a random kid that was only throwing an Aviar for every thing. I never got his contact information.. and he didn't cross out my name and put his.. soo I guess I have that DX Roc back. Even though I don't throw DX Rocs any more Haha It's always nice getting called for a lost disc. It's even nicer catching someone throwing one of your lost discs.. which I have twice now.

I found an orc in the 1st fairway at prado last week. The botom was full of dried pond mud but i cleaned it off and found a number. Called it and it turns out the guy lost it two years ago. I guess it was his favorite disc. Don't know how it got from the bottom of the pond to the first fairway. I'm going to call the guy right now and see if you want to meet at Huntington Beach to pick it up tomorrow.

I actually FOUND a disc last weekend (guess it was to make up for losing one on the hole). Found a fairly beat in Eagle (looks like an Eagle-L to me). No ink at all. I've been wanting to try out an Eagle ...

I've returned so many disc this year I've lost track. Probably over 2 dozen.

I called one guy who was stoked someone found his "favorite" disc. But since losing it he had moved from OKC to Massachusetts. I told him no problem, I would mail it. Now I never take any reward money for any disc I've returned, and lots of guys offer, but this guy mailed me back a sweet Vibram putter as thanks and I thought that was cool.

So yeah, call those numbers and make somebodies day.

Latest posts