• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hardest color disc to find

Yeah CLEAR, BLACK, and TyeDye that has Yellow, Red, Orange. haha, I had a Yellow Red Orange T-dye Teebird.....it was impossible to find in the fall....always found it though. Lost it in a creek. 1 year later and a flood, found it 50 yards down. Still in great shape.

Although I bag 2 black discs, they are putters...usually not a problem at all to find. All my discs are White or Baby Blue...keep it uniform.

Went looking to try/buy a Roc3 today, colors choices were clear lavender, red, smoke and a light pale blue. Playing in the woods in fall, I would never find them. Bought a Lat64 Mace instead!

Beyond that, hate tiedye, black and any other dark earthy colors. Saw a Purplish brown Saint today, think I would lose that on my first throw.

Cool Vibram stripy grey discs - I got two, and never saw another.

Cool Vibram stripy grey discs - I got two, and never saw another.

:hfive: I had 2 ridges that matched this color and soon had no ridges of that color.

MVP light blue proton and very light pink are nearly transparent too and combined with a black rim can really hide on you. Its weird how their new green color actually pops more than the dull pink.

White in winter (I try to keep it out of my bag year round, because inevitably winter will come and I don't want to have to change my bag)
:thmbup:
Tie dye and black.

/thread pretty much unless you're color blind or something. :D
:thmbup:

I don't know what the worst color is. I think it really depends on where you live. It's a toss up between tie dye, black, clear & green.

Deffinetly tie dye forsure an I swear almost every tie dye I've seen has some kinda dark purple on it. The discraft elite z purple is a hassle to find

Yeah those Trilogy discs were a pain. I don't know if it is just me but in that filtered sun through the trees, yellow is hard for me to find. On the other hand I find pink the easiest for me to find and now get all my discs in pink if I can. I can see the pink disc from way off.

I'd vote for black and green where I normally play, but I play with a guy who's color blind and it's terrible for him. He'll throw like an orange disc into some short foliage and can't see it for anything; but throws a green disc in there and finds it no problems.

Black and tie dye or pretty tough, that's for sure. I've got an RGL Pure that's black and I watch very carefully when I tee off with it.

The one on the left here, too...I'm not sure how I've found it every time I've thrown it. It's been in storage a long time, since I almost had to step on it to find it in the fairway.

IMAG0675_zpsae2eebee.jpg

FWIW, the first 3 discs I found while playing were all a medium-darker blue.
One was a JLS in that Millennium blue color, a blue Pro Katana, and a blue Z Nuke.

Idk if that statistically adds anything to the discussion, just an observation.

There was a poop brown DX Shark on the shelf at my local Academy. I saw that same disc every time I visited the store for the next year....

Well I promptly lost my one and only Fly Dye Cyclone. Turn out for the better since I picked up a Star Eagle to replace it. Then there was the newer Tan Z Zombee I found in the middle of a fairway with no name. I didn't even bother keeping it. Knew I would lose it too, so I traded it.

I am often shocked when I have to look for orange discs, you would figure they would be seen for miles.

red innova champion discs are the most underrated in how they'll land then disappear into the scenery. it could be leaves, grass, dirt, stones, they land and like to hide in plain sight.

the worst is tie dye anything though.