• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hardest color disc to find

clear cryZtal Zone was not an intelligent purchase.

Conspiracy? You clearly know nothing about sales.

foghorn-leghorn-meme-generator-its-a-joke-son-a-joke-712f6e-jpg.53379

if it's done right the answer is camo.

either a tye-dye camo brown, maybe camo green

I have an AR Mantis that is a green that is the same color as the grass at most of the courses around here. At least, it is to partially color blind me. There some holes I won't throw it on, even if I think it gives me the best shot.

Clear>Black>Tyedye
Honorable mention to Discraft's Ti stuff. Michigan Autumn Maple Leaf Red, Michigan Grass Green, Michigan Fall Oak Brown. Colors I might use around the house to bring nature indoors, but finding them in the right conditions can be impossible.

+1 :thmbup:

I generally try to only buy blaze orange/pink discs.

Frisbi-Golf-Disc-Digi-Camo.jpg

Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do it!

Last edited:

I bet I found your disc A ray. I found a camo disc one time at bill Allen. I tripped over the thing, and I lost it on the first throw.

Whoever died that must have been a joker.

Tyedye for sure. For me (colorblind) red is close second. Also, those horrible looking Vibram discs. Multi-colored and dark green and brown? Who thought that was a good idea? I am still shocked they are still in business.

How many thousands of people got that black Lattitude Diamond for joining the PDGA the last couple years? While I love that disc's flight, I absolutely dread throwing it because it's so hard to find. I call it my "portable hole".

as many have stated the TI Buzz purple. I love that disc and can't take it out of my bag but i spend more time looking for the thing.

You could probably still sell it on FB for $40. Those suckers are going crazy for them right now.

I love the disc when I can find it, however its gotten to the point where my peers have ceased to help me look for it.

My Trilogy Challenge Claymore is the same color as Georgia clay. (Maybe that's why it's a "Clay" more.) Really like the disc, but am scared to death I'll lose it in the clay, or when the leaves fall in November/December.

Took me forever to find this one in the middle of the fairway. Walked right over it numerous times.

ee00a8f0.jpg

Worst disc colors to find, in no particular order:

Clear/transparent colorless

Tie-dye/flye-dye

Black

Brown/tan/dark red

I actually stopped throwing my beloved black ESP PDGA Stratus because I was spending way too much time looking for it.

I recently got a custom disc made with a grass dye on top. Pretty amazing. I only use it as a practice putter though.

Being very color deficient, I try to only throw bright yellow discs. If I lose one and can't find it before nightfall, I'll come back with my UV-flashlight. Once I turn that thing on, the yellow disc fluoresces as if it was a spotlight aimed back at me. It's brilliant. (pun intended)