• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you ever caddyed for anyone?!

id pay the hudno for that caddy, shyt ill even get a caddie for my girlfriend too. sounds awesome, great idea my friend.

I would rather spend $100.00 on some more disc's!

everyone is different and that's why you dont see everyone with a caddie, hot chick or not. it made for great memories for the eight of us playing. no one complained about my caddie that day. shoot, i keep getting request for a repeat.

I would love to have a hot chick caddy for me but If i had to pay said hot chick 100 bucks to caddy for me i would say that is sad. I like banging hot chicks but i do not pay for it. that is what is sad my lonely friend.

who said anything about banging. i just wanted a hot chick to caddie for me. is it wrong because she strips? yea, i over paid. ....but it's only money. i didn't have to carry me discs so it was great round. i have had friend caddie for me (he was hurt so couldn't play )but nobody talks about that.

I caddied for my son when he was 3, but now he carries his own bag at 4.

Your my new favorite person on this board cyberspace..I'm a big Panic fan and also a fan of exotic dancers.That's just plain bad ass my friend.

i hired a stripper to caddie for me. i paid her a $100 and made her wear a bikini. she pull my cart then she would hand me a disc and beer on command. she said "this is better than giving dances." it was the qoute of the round. when i get rich, i will do it for every round. everyone in my group still talks about. who said dgolf can't be pimpin'

I can not believe I did not read this before I first posted.

Yeah this is a great idea since, it would distract the other golfers for sure. Could have had her dance while others were about to putt. Then again whats better then one stripper caddy. That would be Two stripper caddies. One to carry your bag and one to find your discs.

Well apparantly I am out numbered on this thread. so be it. I think it much better to not have to pay for it. i wasnt saying to bang the stripper I was merely saying that just because its cool to have a hot chick caddy for you doesnt mean you should pay for it. use some game and get a chick to do it for free. unless that is beyond your abilities.. If that is the case then use what lonely guys have been using for years $$$. I bet you also think the stripper likes you. lulz

Well apparantly I am out numbered on this thread. so be it. I think it much better to not have to pay for it. i wasnt saying to bang the stripper I was merely saying that just because its cool to have a hot chick caddy for you doesnt mean you should pay for it. use some game and get a chick to do it for free. unless that is beyond your abilities.. If that is the case then use what lonely guys have been using for years $$$. I bet you also think the stripper likes you. lulz

Hahaha :hfive:

who said anything about banging. i just wanted a hot chick to caddie for me. is it wrong because she strips? yea, i over paid. ....but it's only money. i didn't have to carry me discs so it was great round. i have had friend caddie for me (he was hurt so couldn't play )but nobody talks about that.

catchick.jpg

What if your a short fat man with no game. How else are you going to get a hot looking chick to carry your bag? (I am not saying the cyberspace wrangler is any of the above I mentioned.)

Plus the stories that can come from that one round alone. Not to mention the distractions it could cause for the others in your group. This could be considered strategy. Rather it be worth it or not at least there was action taken to test the theory.

I really don't see the problem with the guy paying for a one of a kind round of disc golf. That sounds completely bad ass...But it order to have ANY hot chick, not just a stripper, to dress in a bikini and prance around a disc golf course with a bunch of men whom she doesn't know would want to get paid $$. You actually think a lot of girls would do this for free?!?

I really don't see the problem with the guy paying for a one of a kind round of disc golf. That sounds completely bad ass...But it order to have ANY hot chick, not just a stripper, to dress in a bikini and prance around a disc golf course with a bunch of men whom she doesn't know would want to get paid $$. You actually think a lot of girls would do this for free?!?

He's already been hoisted by his own petard. He won't be replying.

look.... I like strippers as much as the next guy. but they belong in sleazy smoke filled strip clubs with dim lighting and overpriced drinks. not in the woods carrying a disc golf bag. what would be really bad ass would be to have your girlfriend (if you have one) carry your bag while a stripper is there purely for entertainment. maybe a back rub. half of my comment before was just plain trolling.

look.... I like strippers as much as the next guy. but they belong in sleazy smoke filled strip clubs with dim lighting and overpriced drinks. not in the woods carrying a disc golf bag. what would be really bad ass would be to have your girlfriend (if you have one) carry your bag while a stripper is there purely for entertainment. maybe a back rub. half of my comment before was just plain trolling.

First of all, you're going to have to have a gf that wants to go discin' with you. Second, you'll have to have a gf that's fine with hanging out with a stripper. Third, you're going to have to have a gf that's fine with you staring at said stripper, while she rubs your back. Let me know when you think you've found someone.