• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

An interesting mod.

5354_10200633086022074_475945832_n.jpg

Coincidence that I since I got mahal 2 weeks ago I am averaging 2 strokes below my normal score at my home course? I think not!

I can't even imagine that carrying that around is even the slight bit comfortable. I give that person props for thinking outside the box though.

That pic was on mystery ranch's facebook page. I thought it was kind of goofy at first, mostly because it looks like it was made out of particle board, and not very sturdy; however, now that I think about it, it might be brilliant.

The only real concern/criticism I've had with the Mahal is that there seems to be a lot of wasted space over the discs. If they could redesign it so that there was a lightweight, but sturdy removable seat to the bag with the same basic idea of the pic, it would be one step closer to the ultimate DG bag.

From the look of it I would not dare to sit on that home made "stool" for a minute.

"The only real concern/criticism I've had with the Mahal is that there seems to be a lot of wasted space over the discs. If they could redesign it so that there was a lightweight, but sturdy removable seat to the bag with the same basic idea of the pic, it would be one step closer to the ultimate DG bag."

I like the wasted space. I put a full size towel under the rainfly in a storm. Discs were dry. Worked much better than the grips on my card.
I also will set my dg shoes and shorts in there when I head out of the house, but am not playing right away. It's handy for non-script uses in my opinion.

Ive looked all over for videos. I found a dead youtube link, but thats it. Seems strange that so many have them, but no one has video of them. I just ordered one. Suppose to be here Monday or Tuesday of next week. If I get ambitious, I may make vid, though don't expect it to be good.

Ive looked all over for videos. I found a dead youtube link, but thats it. Seems strange that so many have them, but no one has video of them. I just ordered one. Suppose to be here Monday or Tuesday of next week. If I get ambitious, I may make vid, though don't expect it to be good.

I plan on doing an 'In the Bag' with Christian Dietrich soon, I'll have him show off his Golf Mahal while we're at it...

I'm looking at ordering one if these bad boys. How long could I expect before it would ship

I got mine 3 days after I ordered using USPS Priority. It was $14 to ship USPS Priority vs $12 or so for UPS ground, which was the cheapest option.

Just got my Mahal last night.......................easily the nicest bag Ive every seen or had. Ive had Revo Carolina, VooDoo, Lat64 Pro and Prodiscus backpack, not to mention swimming in the see of Grip bags at tournaments ("dude, you have to get a Grip bags, they are the best bag ever"), and the Mahal is far superior. I would say its worth the extra cost, but they are actually around the same price range and the Grip/Spinal Tap/Prodiscus bags...........paid $279 shipped. Great bags. I highly suggest.

Just got my Mahal last night.......................easily the nicest bag Ive every seen or had. Ive had Revo Carolina, VooDoo, Lat64 Pro and Prodiscus backpack, not to mention swimming in the see of Grip bags at tournaments ("dude, you have to get a Grip bags, they are the best bag ever"), and the Mahal is far superior. I would say its worth the extra cost, but they are actually around the same price range and the Grip/Spinal Tap/Prodiscus bags...........paid $279 shipped. Great bags. I highly suggest.

Glad you are enjoying it. I couldn't agree more with what you said.

Latest posts