• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you / would you sold / sell your "aced" plast

I have a few of them on my list :) I have ~ 15 aces I have lost at least 2 have the first 3 hanging up and have one special one that was the first ace ever at a brand new course. Everything else (except the roc that has 3) will probably be gone someday :)

Peace
Scott

Every time I've hit an ace it's been with base plastic. Selling isn't really an issue since not very many people want to buy beat base line plastic. Typically I would probably lose one before I could think about selling it anyway. :oops:

Traded my "aced" 11x KC Roc disc to jtkustomizer and would do it again.

aquascummm said:
dang title got cut off...

Yeah but from what I hear your plastic swapping knows no limits

Do I trade that much and have that rep? I guess I just had someone ask if I could find a 7x KC Pegasus and I did before the days end. :roll:

dgdave said:
Do I trade that much and have that rep? I guess I just had someone ask if I could find a 7x KC Pegasus and I did before the days end. :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLLECTOR-7X-KC-PRO-EDITION-PEGASUS-GOLF-DISC-FAST-SHIP_W0QQitemZ330254375575QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330254375575&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

ZAMson said:
I've got a Fritz ace disc..

"witnessed by skaters" ... wtf? :lol:

That's gotta be the 10x KC Pro Aviar.

Hole #1 @ Westlake ~205 and you have to throw over the skatepark or you can hyzer around it. I always opt for the over the skatepark route. Skaters were the only ones around, they watched it fly over the park and go in the basket and cheered it.

Denver Discer said:
don't tell him I told you so but all of his aces were jump putts witnessed by skaters ;)

Yer just jealous you can't jump putt 200'

Yes, I've sold about 4 ace discs.

yeah, I've sold off an aced original San Marino. Of my 18 aces, I've lost several discs, and most of the ones I have are disc molds I still throw that aren't particularly valuable to anyone else, so there would be no point in trading them away.

I've hit aces with enough different types of discs by now that every once in a while I'll pack an "All Ace" bag. You never know what kind of good mojo you can get out of a bag that's nothing but Ace discs. And it's got Wizards, Teebirds, Rocs, Eagles, Banshees, a Firebird, an Orc, etc... in it, so it's actually very similar to my usual bag -- just with Ace Love on every disc. Does anyone else do this?

I was surfing ebay one day and saw a disc that was the ace Whippet of a guy I know named John Ruvalcaba. Not only was it Robo's ace disc, but it was signed by two witnesses...some brothers named Geoff and Johnny Lissaman. The disc had a PIAS sticker over some of the signatures, but you could tell they were there. I've not run into Robo since to find out if he lost or sold that disc, but there is a really good chance that he sold an ace disc with two disc golf HOF signatures on it.

I lost my first ace disc and my second one is still the go to long driver.

I lost my first ace disc in a small creek a couple of weeks after I aced. So after I got it back after the round I decided never again will I loose another ace disc. That first ace was with a Champ beast and it is now signed by Barry. Since then I have hung them all up on the wall. I might try pulling them off someday for round of just ace disc glory but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Latest posts