• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading East (WI, IL, IN, OH, PA)

Woodcutter,Martin Dewgarita , Optidiscic and Forest (not in photo) at Do Dos after play'n Sellersville, S Mountain and Little Leigh. I brought everything but my A game, but I think all had a good time at it.
001-42.jpg

In my left hand is visual proof I buy too much plastic.....Didnt play well but still great to spend the day with you guys....Woodcutter thanks for the gift.....completely awesome....I was amazed at how simple yet quality that gift was. I kept opening and closing it....lol :)

Someday, I definitely need to get back out to wildcat.

and shaver. it's a bit different from the last time you played it, that's for sure...folks been working hard out there...

you'll find wildcat to be more open than it used to be, too. we had a crazy windstorm in the summer this year that almost destroyed the course

Maybe you guys should start the DGCR rugby or football team. Or you could be bouncers at the USDGC next year. Maybe you could keep cars full of contraband out of the ponds.

Latest posts