• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello.

I'm finding myself slammed at work so here's one. I'm pretty sure they've all been nominated for Thread of the Year at some point. Might be able to look through those threads in the meantime and help me out.

MTL

You?

Cheez2.jpg
No, I do not dress up like an old-timey bandit to steal Cheez-Its.

Some of these may be older than two years, but they are too good not to mention

MTL rage quit in spectacular fashion
It was discovered that MikeC was editing his films (which he never denied), and the MVP nutballs revolted against him
People stalked Sky's FB page and the Platebee thread was stopped
MY LIFE should be shouted on the course at every opportunity
Zenny is still a Cheez-It-eating chucklehead

Here is the Platebee thread which was a very fun read for months until the stalkers ruined it for the rest of us.

I'd be remiss to not mention several threads I found amusing due to my part in them -

GGF
Who's had their sack snipped
and
Breast-feeding Nazi's

Not even close. A bunch of people working hard to ensure a tour fails doesn't necessarily equate to good reading to me, especially when they would've gotten there on their own.

Some of these may be older than two years, but they are too good not to mention

MTL rage quit in spectacular fashion
It was discovered that MikeC was editing his films (which he never denied), and the MVP nutballs revolted against him
People stalked Sky's FB page and the Platebee thread was stopped
MY LIFE should be shouted on the course at every opportunity
Zenny is still a Cheez-It-eating chucklehead

All right, I'm new to this and am quickly approaching the 50 post mark. These sound like some solid entertainment - what is the best way to find these. I have seen this MTL reference a lot and have no clue what/who this is. Addicted.

Any newbies need to read

Plate bee
Hole on Hole 8
Newbie questions thread

Just to get started. And it'll help you if you'll change your settings to 40 posts per page, instead of 10. Just saying...

The threads about intellectual property rights have been fairly interesting.

I remember something about...

what am I talking about, I don't remember s#it...

If you say "rise up lights" it sounds like you're saying "razor blades" with an Australian accent.

All right, I'm new to this and am quickly approaching the 50 post mark. These sound like some solid entertainment - what is the best way to find these. I have seen this MTL reference a lot and have no clue what/who this is. Addicted.

MTL Rage quits

"My Life" guy consults DGCR for dating advice

Just Ran Into some Jerks at Tidal Creek aka "My Life!"

"Who is Zenbot?" by troll of yesteryear Frank Delicious

I just went to the Landfill and sorted the threads by most views. You can't search the 'fill so that's your best option. I couldn't find a singular thread about Mike C's scandal cos I figured it's probably scattered around some MVP threads but Aim for the Chains probably knows more than I do, I seemed to have missed that episode myself.

-----------------------------

Connor, which one of these is Australia's national anthem again?

Latest posts