• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help send MJ to Worlds!

Innova Celebrity Ambassador supporting a Discraft Pro. Very cool! :thmbup:

Did you bid, Holly? LOL!

Last edited:
Innova Celebrity Ambassador supporting a Discraft Pro. Very cool! :thmbup:

Did you bid, Holly? LOL!

Sure did, I got the first bid of $10, but was quickly upstaged by a current $50 bid.

"Killed it with a Comet"

Wait, why does Michael Jordan need my money? Or was that Michael Jackson? Or maybe the hippies need more weed at the tournament?

Ugh, what MJ are you referring to?!?!! :confused:

Ok... no, but the title was confusing. Last on my list of guesses was Michael Johansen of Denver, NC (no offense).

Good luck at the tournament sir!

Wait, why does Michael Jordan need my money? Or was that Michael Jackson? Or maybe the hippies need more weed at the tournament?

Ugh, what MJ are you referring to?!?!! :confused:

Ok... no, but the title was confusing. Last on my list of guesses was Michael Johansen of Denver, NC (no offense).

Good luck at the tournament sir!

Figuring out who MJ is on a DG site really shouldn't be that difficult. Trolling is boring.

Good luck at Worlds, man!

1) Good luck with the $$ raising efforts MJ! Would love to see you tear it up at World's!
2) I just don't get all the Holly haters... :confused: She seems pretty benevolent as far as I can tell.

Got super excited for a minute thinking MJ had some special-stamped Comets up for bids. Good luck with your fundraising.

And easy there Doggy. The kid hasn't been playing too long. He'll come around.

Got super excited for a minute thinking MJ had some special-stamped Comets up for bids. Good luck with your fundraising.

And easy there Doggy. The kid hasn't been playing too long. He'll come around.

**hangs head in shame**