• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Here's my ITB...also my 1st post

Hole In Ten

Hello fellow disc golfers!!
My first round of disc golf was back in 2005 and I liked it a lot. For a few summers I played almost every week but always while drinking beer and smoking weed and I had no intention on getting better at it....but it sure was fun like that. Then my kid was born and I had a few year hiatus. In ~2015 I started playing again and fell in love with the sport!! I'm trying to go throw as much as I possibly can but wife/kids/work can make it challenging....as many of you must know :) I'm allways trying to get better. I mostly play recreational rounds with friends or by myself. I've only played in a few weekly challenges with my local club. Planning on getting my PDGA-licence sometime in the near future and see where that takes me.

Anyhow here's my bag for this year and I feel I got all the slots/shots covered with this lineup. Any feedback is welcome!!

My controlled max D now is somewhere around 380-400.

----------Putters----------
Up to ~270

D-P1 x2 (both 175)
Only for putts. One new for inside the circle and one a bit beat for longer putts or uphill

XT Nova (175)
Smooth approaches that go straight with NO fade or for short annys

R-pro Pig x2 (166 BEAT! & 175)
Off the tee. Windy putts. Short hyzers. Short flicks. Do it all putter!!

----------Mids----------
Up to ~300

Standard Aurora MS (180)
Like my nova but longer

G-MD3 (177)
Mid shots that go straight with a little fade

C-MD3 (177)
More stable and has more skip on low lines than the G-line. Straight shots in slight headwinds.

FrontlineX Mortar (175)
Like the pig but more stable. Goes left in any wind RHBH

----------Fairways----------
Up to ~340

G☆TL3 (175)
For similar lines as the nova and aurora

Ch TB (170)
Those teebird shots!!

C-FD3 (171)
Pretty new disc in my bag but I LOVE THIS DISC!!! Like a beat up firebird out of the box.

----------Control----------
Up to ~370

☆valkyrie (168)
Downwind or NO wind. Flip to straight and big annys

G-PD (175)
Longer MD3 shots is a fairly good discription on this one

C-PD (175)
More stable PD. Has had less use since I found the FD3

----------Distance----------
Up to ~400 (with control. On wide open holes might get more on a good day)

☆wraith (171)
Somewhat new disc in my bag. Main distance that I can put on many lines depending on the release angle. Planning to get a bunch more of these to cycle.

☆Shryke (171)
Testing this one. Not coming out of the bag if I can feel the wind in my beard. Might be my bomber?!

Welcome from NorCal. Looks good. Maybe switch a mortar with a buzz or if you want it still go left a buzz os. Love my buzz