• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

I'm hoping to stop at HH tomorrow - July 8th - on my drive from Michigan to Montana. If you could only play one or two rounds there, which courses would you choose? I'm a 900ish rated player with mediocre distance if that makes a difference!

Blueberry, granite.

I'd second Blueberry and Granite.

Chuck's playing some old man golf ;)

I am a member of the division formerly known as "Grand Masters" myself, so that sounds about right! Thanks for the tips!

Can any of you let me know what the camping situation is?

Price, water, showers, etc.? I don't see any info on the Facebook page.

You might be a few days early on the water. Tom just shocked the new well connection yesterday and then water has to be tested. Rustic camping is available. Not sure on the pricing.

Played Granite Ridge, and loved it! Really nice layout, easy to navigate, and a lot more birdie opportunities than I expected. I especially liked that while the rough penalized a poor throw, it was cleaned up enough that it was easy to find wayward discs. I'm definitely going to be back sometime for a multi-day visit to check out the other courses.

You might be a few days early on the water. Tom just shocked the new well connection yesterday and then water has to be tested. Rustic camping is available. Not sure on the pricing.
The water came back safe to drink. The price for camping is $25 per night, 6 people max per site.
Text Tom at 715-579-4487 for reservations/questions.

Can someone clue me in with a Cliff Notes version of what is new with HH?

Like hundreds of others, I spent the week of Pro Worlds 2007 at the complex and it was one of the best disc golf experiences in my lifetime. Simply tremendous disc golf courses and we loved the friendliness of the northern Wisconsin locals and Upper Peninsula Michiganers.

Can I assume the complex is now under new (and far more reputable) ownership / management?

Can someone clue me in with a Cliff Notes version of what is new with HH?

Like hundreds of others, I spent the week of Pro Worlds 2007 at the complex and it was one of the best disc golf experiences in my lifetime. Simply tremendous disc golf courses and we loved the friendliness of the northern Wisconsin locals and Upper Peninsula Michiganers.

Can I assume the complex is now under new (and far more reputable) ownership / management?

All courses are in great shape. No more chestnut course or camping in that area with the big basket but now there's excellent sites on the hill right next to the courses. Real baskets on all courses, a few new hole designs. Regular maintenance and long term care visible. Highly recommend.

(I also posted this on another thread) Woodland Greens and Granite Ridge are currently and will continue to be the same layouts over the next few years with the primary improvement being tee signage. Highbridge Gold, The Bear and Blueberry Hills are in transition with various combinations of hole tweaks and layout changes partly due to shifting the campground to the hill near the west end of the Gold course (just got potable water confirmed yesterday). Plus, baskets will either be improved or another set added along with better signage. All this to simply say that your remembered preferences or what you play today (all five courses currently playable) may change once the improvements are completed.

All courses are in great shape. No more chestnut course or camping in that area with the big basket but now there's excellent sites on the hill right next to the courses. Real baskets on all courses, a few new hole designs. Regular maintenance and long term care visible. Highly recommend.

And no more carts.

... No more chestnut course or camping in that area with the big basket but now there's excellent sites on the hill right next to the courses...

I was curious about how the pipeline would affect things... No activity on the north campus chestnut 120 acres anymore?

I was curious about how the pipeline would affect things... No activity on the north campus chestnut 120 acres anymore?

No, everything is located up on the hill now. That's probably a good thing. I'm glad they got water now 👍

Latest posts