• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 05/17/13: Bijou Community Park in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Bijou Community Park
in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Rating – 4.09

2 Reviews

Hole #16
Par 3, 342'

Hole Details says it plays flat. No Hole Tips.

Hole #16 Tee Sign
b6ced3c1.jpg

Hole #16 Tee
cc70b006.jpg

Hole #16 Approach
90b1c4d3.jpg

Hole #16 Basket
f878c055.jpg

:hfive:

Bijou has to be one of my favorite courses. My first trip out to Bijou we played in there was snow everywhere and in some places it was up to the bottom of the basket. Had a truly great time. Hit this course while out in Reno for the National bowling tournament. A local showed us this course and Zephyr and he has become a truly great friend whom I hook up with for some disc evertime I go out to Reno now. Renotahoedg aka Brian, a truly great host and friend, has shown me many great courses in the area and this one has to be one of the favorites. I have attached a couple photos from my first trip to Bijou, back in 2010.

Attachments

• Bijou Tim threading the needle.jpg
    Bijou Tim threading the needle.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Bijou Brian & Tim.jpg
    Bijou Brian & Tim.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 22
A: Looks like I could maybe get into putting range with a champ teebird.
B: Depends on how my day is going. I'll either try to put it right down the middle with a Z XL RHBH or strong arm a Nuke as far as I can RHFH. Then short approach and putt out.
C: Same tee shot as B, longer approach, likely with a Buzzz, then putt out.

A - lucid trespass
B&C - opto fury, opto fuse

Classic Hard Judge for clean up everywhere :)

I would start with a Champ Leopard or an Echo Star TeeBird, like the TeeBird, from all three holes. It seems too tight to break out the Hurricane. From there I have too many choices because of so many places I could land and so many trees and obstacles in the way. Most likely it will be M3 or Tangent from 150 and out. Another close will likely be an Anode or Pa4.

Blizzard Wraith down the middle for all three, try and land safe, maybe leaving a long look for birdie at the A pin.

Flippy rampage

A.) Opto Striker, Spikes to clean up
B.) ESP Nuke (semi beat). some sort of mid shot to approach (unless I slayed the drive then putter approach) and Spikes to clean up.
C.) ESP Nuke, Mid, Mid, Spike

I really wish there was pictures of all the basket locations.

Latest posts