• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 08/29/11: Alexandria Township Park in Milford, NJ

blues: destroyer on a frozen rope, cro for the up shot

Short: FH a t-bird just left of the pin

Long: FH roller with a champ Orc, give it a little angle and it should fade back left down the fairway.

Wow, finally a HOD that I know. The back 9 at this course are all wide open so the wind often comes into play in a big way.

From Red, it's a nice glidey mid range anny right into the basket. I throw my star shark here. Try to stay away from the tree.

From the blue, it's really hard to drive the basket, so I just disc up to my star wraith and throw it on a slight anny line knowing that it's going to flex out and go left out of those trees and overgrown patch. Basically the best drives leave a 100+ foot up shot.

Someone more familiar with the course can chime in, but I'm pretty sure this map is wrong. As I remember it, Hole #14 is now where Hole#11 is on the above map.

I'm not sure when (or why) the change was made.

Wow, I'm late to the party, but I've played this course quite a few times. The above statment is correct...the new numbering is:

Old Hole 16 is now 10, old 17 is now 11, old 15 is now 12, old 10 is now 13, old 11 is now 14, old 12 is now 15, old 13 is now 16, old 14 is now 17, and 18 remains the same.

Not sure of the reasons, but this layout makes for a very nice front 12, playing new 1 thru 11 and then 18, eliminating alot of the big arm holes...makes a better layout for young players and families.

Champ cobra RHBh from red tee

Long Tee Rampage RHBH

longs - for some reason, longs is telling me to throw a thumbers and then throw like a 200ft approach shot but I don't think that would be wise. I would actually probably end up throwing my 171 gl flow higher up and it should do a very small s curse if I keep it up.

shorts - river.

Latest posts