• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/18/12 Addison Oaks County Park

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Addison Oaks County Park
Leonard, MI
Hole #2
310 ft (3)

Tee: (now concrete)
684707b9.jpg

Basket:
a48b4b76.jpg

Map:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/473/36781f7a.jpg

Looks like its on the other side of the trees and bushes that are straight ahead?

I will take my beat Pro Leopard and put it on a steep hyzer, hoping it flips up to flat and just slips through the gap on the right, and will probably hit that last tree that is in the way of that opening even though I couldn't hit that if I tried.

^^^ i think your right.. looks lil downhill.. would like to throw the comet but looks like i might need the extra fade so go z-buzzz

looks to me that it might be to the right of that bush that's straight ahead.. the bush looks similar to the one on the basket picture. So to me it looks like a slight right sweep.. either flick a Trak straight with a slight fade or anny a comet.

I think I'll just play it safe, RHFH Drone down to the bottom of the hill. It should end up out in the open for a clear look wherever the basket happens to be.

Played it many times

Elevation makes this one a little challenge and looks can decieve you so try to keep her down.

I usually try to stay to the right since the basket is on that slope.

If you end up left near the paved path, it gets tight if you play it as OB.

If you miss the putt, expect your disc to roll down quite a bit if it dosen't land flat.

As much as I love throwing fairway drivers I'll have to try a buzzz or buzzz ss since the wind is not too much factor in this area.

If it goes as planned I'll have a chance at a 30-50 foot birdie opportunity but usually lay-up because they love to roll down that fast slope.

Only birdied it once or twice in about 24 tries over the years :(

it's been a long time since i've played there, but i do remember that hole as one of my favorites. the ceiling's a little low for me to throw the comet, so i'd go with the xl. anything faster than that has a good chance of skipping ob.

I can't throw this shot, but my friend does. Take a Boss and throw it over the trees on the right side with a huge hyzer and park it.

Me personally I'll throw a Roc up the middle or a Teebird depending and have them hyzer towards the hole, past the trees in the middle of the fairway.

I'm going to throw a Champ Cobra and have it take that gentle turn up the hill. Probably have a 25 foot look at birdie. Attempt the putt, clang the basket and yell as it rolls all the way down the hill.