• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/23/13: Stevens Mountain View in Turner, ME

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Stevens Mountain View in Turner, ME
Course Rating: 3.50, 1 lonely review

Hole 2: 356 ft

Pretty new course, so either the 315 on the sign is outdated (maybe tee and/or pin were moved since sign was printed), or the 356 in hole info is just wrong.
a8f1e4a9.jpg

Looks like it finishes uphill:
b5fcd61d.jpg

Basket to tee:
fdbe6b78.jpg

Course Map
313d30ad.jpg

Course info page shows pay to play, but doesn't indicate it's private. Sure doesn't look like public property to me... can anyone verify if this course should be flagged as private?

Last edited:
Opto River on a slight hyzer to the right of the tighter window.

R-Pro Boss: RHBH on a hyzer line up the gap on the right.
Looks like they've recently poured concrete tees when you visit the Course facebook page .
I'd update the Course Info page myself, but think these are things that should be updated by someone who's played the course and can actually verify stuff like that.

Looks like a fun round. :)

04 USDGC Champion Rancho Roc thrown RHBH flat through the bigger gap on the right & let it fade left for (hopefully) a easy deuce putt.

Only been up to the course once.... It has been open for just about a year and they just did get concrete tee pads in. It is pay to play on private land but no appointments are needed, there is an honor box if no one is around. The hole does play a good ways up hill, hard to see from the pictures.

Probably a Teebird or PD.

Latest posts