• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 11/15/11 Rum Village Park

Z Storm.

I can't seem to throw my Challenger consistly from over 150 or so. Just feels wrong when I drive with it - might be the dpeth of the rim compared to drivers and mids.

RHBH a Medium Ion or Crystal Challenger with a touch of special sauce right at it. Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Hole of the Day Gone Wrong:

I put my Ace Race putter on a slight anhyzer around the trees, but it ends up turning way too much. It sails past the basket and on down the hill, leaving me with a long putt that hits high on the chains. It hits the ground, stands up on edge and rolls 25' away from the basket. I clank that putt off the basket, leaving me a third putt for my...

Bogey 4.

I think I will go with a Meteor, RHBH to the left of that tree in the center and have it end right.

RHFH a champ whippet to the left for the skip. Hopefully get lucky, or at least stay close enough for the 2.

Latest posts