• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/05/12: Kimberly High School in Kimberly, WI

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Kimberly High School
in Kimberly, WI
Rating – 1.83

9 Reviews

The picture for the HOD is titled "1,2,4 & 6 shown" but is attached to Hole #8 and there are only 4 pictures for the entire course. I'm picking one to use.

Hole #2
Par 3, 209'

No Hole Details or Hole Tips

An upward climb to hole #2
674c8df0.jpg

No course map or other pictures.

:hfive:

wind coming in over that hill wasp maybe esp pred hyzer right up to it
wind in my back wizard straight at it

What the hell. I'd bring my buddy Tim and borrow his Epic just to see what it does when I throw it. Figure that wherever it goes I'll at least have an easy approach and putt for par.

ESP Comet right at that thing unless there is a lot of wind. Windy day would be a Hornet on a hyzer line at it.

There's actually a little pond/drainage collection pool that you can kind of see on the left. The basket used to bring this more in play (but, was moved right). The tee is slanted upwards; increasing the toughness of the uphill needs of the toss. Even with all of that; it's a hole that should be reached pretty easily.

In the backwards layout; which is a much more fun round here; to get to that pin; requires a narrow exit from a tree line; and the little pond is much more in play.

In normal play; the hole after that one; is the best hole on the course and requires a tight entry between trees; with a fall away green.

Latest posts