• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/28/14: Williamson County DGC in Leander, TX

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Williamson County DGC in Leander, TX
Course Rating: 4.01, 37 reviews
Hole 4, 555 ft.
We were here just a month ago... knew that "Pack it in - Pack it out" on the map look familiar. :thmbup:

Tee: dogleg right according to the map
6c979d53.jpg

Approach:
8c3e1e72.jpg

Basket to Tee:
aabbbbcd.jpg

Course Map:
105317b7.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a Pro Boss (RHFH) to get me out and up into the fairway, followed by a VIP Renegade that hopefully lands in the circle. I'd be very happy with a three on this, but most likely take a four if the first two shots aren't really great.

For my skill level, this is one of those miracle 3, easy 4 type holes that really frustrate me. It's hard to tell, but it looks like you can throw it dead straight to the bend, and then straight to the basket. The trick is landing it at the right spot in the fairway.

I think I'd start with the Inertia, then see where I'm at from there.

Maybe a RHFH Star Teebird/Orc to get to the bend, and another Star Teebird approach, RHBH.

tangent from the box, saint from the corner, nova/aviar from there.

RHBH hyzerflip w/ my Mongoose or beat excel Ghost depending on how it looks in person... then Patriot in from there hopefully leaving me w/ some sort of run at the basket for the Clozer or Zone

My favorite course! I play it atleast a few times a week,very humbling course and you can score good and bad so many ways lol. This particular hole i usually fh a wraith to get around the corner or throw my warden/fuse bh to the corner. The key is to pass the corner but stay in the middle for the next shot. From there im usually throwing a truth/warden to the pin and getting a 3 isnt necessarily a miracle but its definitely good to get a 3 here. Most cases if your short off the tee,your not getting a 3 anyway. WilCo is about placement and having a good variety of shots. Tunnel wind is a huge factor here so this hole either has a headwind or tail wind in some parts.

Either RHFH a Teebird to the corner or RHBH a Buzzz to the corner. All depends on how I feel stepping up to this one. Playing for the 3 on this one.

Latest posts