• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/25/11 - Lemon Lake (White), IN

Wind or not, I'm leaning towards a Banshee Thumber thrown nice and easy so I don't over shoot.

star aviar, with a sharpie ready to ink the basket

:popcorn:

depending on the wind, I'd hyzer flip either a summit (good conditions) or a cryztal challenger (bad conditions)

I've actually played this one. I think in the past, I've used my buzz, but since I've gotten better with my fan grip throws with my putters - I'd do this. Though, it doesn't take but one little tree to send me in into the sh*t.

boooo! don't sharpie up our courses!

don't worry. i get so nervous on the tee thinking about the ace that i actually paw the disc deep into some shizz. pitch out to fairway and run at it hard to save par. blow past the basket, spit out on 4. tap in 5 rabble rabble rabble.

no sharpie for me other than a 5 on my card.

I could throw an xcal here. Just throw it really slow with a ton of anny. should get down there for the putt.

Such an easy deuce.

I am sure a driver or two has been thrown on this hole, and I would have paid to see it.

Pro D Magnet for the win!

Beat Voodoo or Fuse straight at it.

Latest posts