• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/1/2016: Naniloa Volcanoes Golf Club Hole 7 in Hilo, HI

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.17 from 3 reviews.

Hole 7
Par 4
560 ft.

Tee:
050b5524.gif

Basket:
cb6de92b.gif

Course Map

WANT! Check out the "baskets" on half of the holes!

b817598f.gif

Now I need to get to Hawai'i!

RHBH S-DDx through that first gap

Depending on the lie, RHFH S-PD to approach or RHBH FF-Serpent

ESP Flash -> D Challenger (BH)/ESP Zone (FH) -> Challenger (putt)

WANT! Check out the "baskets" on half of the holes!
They actually have 18 baskets at Naniloa now. These tone targets have been relocated to the Hilo Coffee Mill course.

Pretty sure I threw a Destroyer on this one, jump putt past the OB golf green, then a putt.

Crank through the gap, Zone approach (if all goes well), then miss my 15 foot putt and get a par.

RHBH Pro Thunderbird, Buzzz, Wizard.

They actually have 18 baskets at Naniloa now. These tone targets have been relocated to the Hilo Coffee Mill course.

Pretty sure I threw a Destroyer on this one, jump putt past the OB golf green, then a putt.

Super bummer... The bamboo windchime tone targets looks like it would have the coolest ring to it! Guess I'll have to hit Naniloa and Hilo Coffee Mill when I get out to Hawai'i. ;) (a boy can dream)

Super bummer... The bamboo windchime tone targets looks like it would have the coolest ring to it! Guess I'll have to hit Naniloa and Hilo Coffee Mill when I get out to Hawai'i. ;) (a boy can dream)

Haha, they have a unique ring to them for sure.

Latest posts