• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/9/2017: Moraine State Park Hole 18 in Portersville, PA

C line FD if I want to attempt it. First look at it though, I thought about a QMS up the pipe. Play for the second shot...even if I'm down by a stroke or five.

Looks like a whole lot of Leopard off the tee, just trying to keep it in the fairway. If I throw two Leopards I should be putting for 3 on this Par 4.
I agree with this. I'm most likely throwing a Champion Leopard3 or beat KC Roc RHBH. I'd just play it safe.

Champion Leopard off the tee and probably again!

Blowfly II to minimize tree kicks, and because I have as good a shot of getting straight through as with a Mako3 or Comet. After that, eithr the same or Blowfly.

I loved this hole. Can't remember what tee we played, but I think I threw a Wave and got far enough down the fairway to scramble decently.

It's a good one and the Big Z stamp is pretty sweet.
I hadn't seen a Biz Z Archer.... you're right, the Big Z stamp nice.
dis_bigZArcher__76842.1496786816.500.659.jpg

I need to wipe one of my AR Archers and have someone dye this for me:
Archer37a.png

I hadn't seen a Biz Z Archer.... you're right, the Big Z stamp nice.
dis_bigZArcher__76842.1496786816.500.659.jpg

Yes! I have an Elite Z one and my friend liked it so much he got the Big Z; I was immediately jealous that he had the cool stamp and I had the Elite.

From blue/gold, either Buzzz fh or Comet bh for a precision 250' or so. Then Zone or Buzzz or Comet approach.