• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOLIDAY DYE-OFF!!!!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
christmas-tree-main_full.jpg

Ok, I'm sure I'm not the only person who's thought of this, but in the wake of the Okthrowberfest competition, how about one for the holiday season? I don't know what to call it, suggestions?

I don't want to shut anyone out based on religion, but you know the drill -- think Christmas, December, cold, snow, fireplaces, Santa, Chaunakah(sp), presents, etc.

Since all of us probably have more free time around the holidays, I thought we'd get some good participation. I'm not setting up an auction, but if someone else wants to take the lead on that, feel free. I just want to see more dyeing going on in here!

Let's make the deadline December 25th. Post whenever, and we'll get voting after Christmas. I don't know about prizes or anything, suggestions would be great, but let's just get some DYES DONE!

I know what I'm doing, see you dyers later!

Bennett

Heres an idea... post something in the CHALLENGE! lol.. but ya, I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later

i'm in, i just got some con-tact paper. never used the stuff before, any hints or tips i should know about?

read around on the forums... search on youtube.. youll find stuff

I would jump in, but I'm tapped until after Christmas. Hopefully I'll get some discs then becasue I have some ideas.

Dye-cember kick off!!!

:hfive:
picture.php

this is the first time i used con-tact paper and i like it alot more then vinyl. i did orange first and the dye wicked on the back side but other than that i am happy with it. i mixed the dye with rubbing alcohal and painted it on. why does green always turn out black for me? oh ya its a 169g champ groove.

:clap: thats from the wife
:hfive:
picture.php

this is the first time i used con-tact paper and i like it alot more then vinyl. i did orange first and the dye wicked on the back side but other than that i am happy with it. i mixed the dye with rubbing alcohal and painted it on. why does green always turn out black for me? oh ya its a 169g champ groove.

the groove i used is a beat disc i had lying around. you don't need any thing new you just have to have fun with it! i really like candy, thats why i did the candy canes.

So it's right around five days from the deadline. Who's in this time? After missing out over Halloween, I'm definitely in this time. The excitement is unbearable.

I really wanna do something, but I have a lot of discs that people have paid for that have to meet a Christmas deadline. If I get ahead of my work I'll do one.

Latest posts