• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How about a bottom 5, 10, 20...?

Maybe since it's at an elementary school, it was designed for elementary school children...?

Duh, my bad. That's a good thing. I hope they have to play it during P.E. and get hooked.:D I was playing Cain park in Texas and asked what I thought was a father or older brother and two 1st graders if he knew where the back 9 started. He said that he had never been there before and didn't play. The little 6 or 7 year old boy led me right to the next tee pad. He and his sister both had a disc and were dragging their babysitter around the course. That was a cool encounter. So they can get hooked in Elementary school.;)

Duh, my bad. That's a good thing. I hope they have to play it during P.E. and get hooked.:D ......So they can get hooked in Elementary school.;)

I teach disc golf from K-6. We actually do it twice a year plus summer school. They love it

Frontier Park in Tustin, CA is the worst course I've ever played. Might be a good place to go if you're looking to score. And I'm not talking about hitting a few birdies.

Frontier Park in Tustin, CA is the worst course I've ever played. Might be a good place to go if you're looking to score. And I'm not talking about hitting a few birdies.

Good call, it's not the worst place I've played but it's close. Crossing fairways, weird tiny tees, no numbering on tees and fairways full of oblivious families don't make for a great course.

Latest posts