• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how awesome is my wife?!?

Yes she does, in fact once she got them in at work today and looked at them she became quite jealous. I am thinking of ordering her a lat 64 gold line to add to her v-day gifts but am not sure if she would prefer a vision or a striker. Her go to disc is a 150 champion leopard from the tee/fairway. I don't think any of the lat stuff comes in 150g and she hasn't thrown anything heavier yet, not sure how much of a difference it would be to her.

It has been raining here pretty much ever day or every other day for the last 2 weeks so all I have done it putt in my garage. Hopefully it will clear up this weekend so I can take these bad boys out.

If i posted a picture of her up here she would have my head, or worse take back the discs! =P

Sorry dave the teal halo is my favorite one =)

Last edited:
you better get her something with diamonds in it after her giving you all those haha

How about getting her something like this:

09c2_35.jpg

My wife dosen't know anything about discs, so I ordered 4 discs, and told her that that was my present. I am taking her out to dinner on Sunday to her favorite restaurant.

Awesome! Love your spike!! My core is exactly the same.

We are going to play a round on V-day and go to a hockey game. Not spending money on each other since it is pretty tight right now.

I told my fiance I got her something for our 11th anniversary (its like we are married at this point) and told her she couldnt have it yet, so she asked if that means she has to get me discs. I smiled and said "you wouldnt have a clue what to get." so I am thinking gift card.

I told my fiance I got her something for our 11th anniversary (its like we are married at this point) and told her she couldnt have it yet, so she asked if that means she has to get me discs. I smiled and said "you wouldnt have a clue what to get." so I am thinking gift card.

your 11th anniversary of being engaged? WTF??

My valentines day present from my wife ( came in today and she couldn't wait)

Any chance I could PM you my wife's number and you could have yours call mine and make some subtle suggestions to get me the same thing(s)? That wouldn't be a weird call at all.

165 was the lightest gold line vision I could find but I ordered it last night, as windy as it gets here she needs something with some more weight on it anyways. Her father is actually a jeweler, so shes pretty set on jewelry. She has the disc, some fancy sleep machine, a vinyl LP and a massage coming her way I hope she will be pleased. We were supposed to have a $50 limit . . you can see how well she follows the rules =P I think instead of driving to Houston and doing the fancy dinner this year I am going to cook her a meal and we are going to stay in, I am planning to cook one of all of her favorite items.

Of course its pouring down rain today and cold . . . rain, rain go away.

165 was the lightest gold line vision I could find but I ordered it last night, as windy as it gets here she needs something with some more weight on it anyways. Her father is actually a jeweler, so shes pretty set on jewelry. We were supposed to have a $50 limit . . you can see how well she follows the rules =P I think instead of driving to Houston and doing the fancy dinner this year I am going to cook her a meal and we are going to stay in, I am planning to cook one of all of her favorite items.

Of course its pouring down rain today and cold . . . rain, rain go away.

Could have got her a Core. Dont know if you have thrown that one you got or any before but I love mine and it would be relatively easy to throw since its a mid.

Such a great gift!...What's the catch?!? I am sure that she has been hinting at something lately that she now expects from you. ;)

I just asked my wife yesterday if we are getting each other gifts for Valentine's Day (as we usually do not) and her reply: "Fine, you can get another disc." :clap:

That's sweet!

My wife got me a tie-dye Surge and renewed my PDGA membership :)

I just asked my wife yesterday if we are getting each other gifts for Valentine's Day (as we usually do not) and her reply: "Fine, you can get another disc." :clap:

Haha, me and my wife have a similar conversation every 2 months it seems =P

I haven't had a chance to throw the core yet ( or any of them for that matter) because someone upstairs turned on the sprinklers 2 weeks ago and forgot to turn them off.

We have a pretty neat vinly lp collection, I don't think well be throwing them around much =P

I told my fiance I got her something for our 11th anniversary (its like we are married at this point) and told her she couldnt have it yet, so she asked if that means she has to get me discs. I smiled and said "you wouldnt have a clue what to get."

Laughing.....yeah my wife used to be like that too! She would call one of the Disc stores I always bought from, and they would steer her into buying discs I would like or want. That was years ago, she doesn't bother anymore after 19 years of marrage. But, on the up side my girlfriend would get me discs.;)