• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How heavy is your bag?

stan_84

Par Member
Just out of curiosity sake how heavy is your bag, I have a grip bag with about 15 or so discs with misc. other items as well and im coming in at around 12.2 lbs. Just wondering what all the other major brands come in at or if your grip is a lot heavier or lighter than mine.....

Just out of curiosity sake how heavy is your bag, I have a grip bag with about 15 or so discs with misc. other items as well and im coming in at around 12.2 lbs. Just wondering what all the other major brands come in at or if your grip is a lot heavier or lighter than mine.....

did you use a scale to weigh it? or did you stand on a scale and subtract your weight?

Guessing mine is around the same. With a full water bottle probably add another pound. And then add one to two more pounds for one to two beers I stuff in there.

I weighed my Grip and Prodiscus bags on a scale a few months back with the same load of discs (about 21 or 22). Grip, without liquid, was 12.5. Prodiscus was only 13.5

~13 lbs with small waters or 1 big gatorade. (DisCarrier w/ caddy seat)

Just weighed mine. With a fresh .5 liter water bottle.

5 pounds. :thmbup:

About 12-13 pounds, 18-20 discs. Qt. water bottle, baseball, retriever.
However, got a smaller bag for extremely hilly courses, 8-10 discs, water bottle, just at 5 pounds.

im sure it has been done before rarely any thing that is posted is really "new" but with all the bags that came out in the last 3 years i thought it may be relevant for newer type bags and fabrics but like i said i was just curious.... prerubed once again :wall:

im sure it has been done before rarely any thing that is posted is really "new" but with all the bags that came out in the last 3 years i thought it may be relevant for newer type bags and fabrics but like i said i was just curious.... prerubed once again :wall:

Wasn't trying to 'rube you. Just posting a link so people can check out the old thread. I know I was curious what my old bag weighed.

I dunno, I will have to weigh it. I usually carry about 10 discs, my 3 liter camelback, a few necessities such as snacks. I'll weigh it before I go play next time.