• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many putters?

4 wizards
2 for putting (rotate for even wear during a round)
2 for driving (one really beat and one fairly new)

I carry 4 putters
2 yeti aviars- for putting only
1 opto pure - driving putter
1 Z Zone - main approach disc

I use to carry four, two Omega SS for normal putting duties, an Omega AP for drives, and a KC Pro Aviar for approaches.

I actually got tired of carrying all the different ones and switched to 2 KCPros, b/c their a little most versatile overall.

I carry 4:
Vibram Sole - Regular Putter
Vibram VP - Windy Days; around the corner approach shots.
MVP Ion - Drives and approaches
Innova DX Aviar - Utility; drives; approaches; etc.

4-5

Mostly because I've been toying around with different putters to see what I like, a chalky wizard has been my putting putter for a while now; I keep going back to it. I also carry two ions a medium proton and a neutron, just testing them out really. A sinus sp as my overstable and a soft anode as my driving putter ( favorite disc in my bag ).

I carried a summit and ridge today, liked the ridge, I also have a pure I'm gonna give a shot.

It's all very confusing haha.

6 putters every round

2 soft magnets. One beat in for inside the circle. One newer for outside/jumpers.
3 Wizards. g9 super firm flight plate, used for driving only. Beat in Glow for upshots. RF2 for windy putts.
Zone. ...overstable. Awesome.

It kind of depends on the course for me. For the open course nearby, I use an F2 XG champ Rhyno and an R-Pro Pig. When playing a wooded or hilly course, I carry a Pro Rhyno, DX Classic Roc, and an Older Teal Champion Rhyno. I have Rhyno's in different plastics for different weather conditions also, like rain, or high humidity ( sweaty hands ), or just to try something different if I am in a putting funk.

Im using a small bag (rev deluxe mini) so im forced to carry less.

Currently 3
esp zone- approach & short drives
old pro d challenger- approaches & drives
cam todd challenger- putting

Old set up:
Esp zone
hard elite x challenger - extra durability for wooded drives and rolls
3 stages of beat pro d challengers; fresh, worn, & beat
Light weight pro d challenger

I carry 2 but typically only use one. I carry one floppy, rubbery putter to stick to the chains but mainly use a firm putter. Dont know why, some rounds its a quarterback controversy, blaming the putter for my missed shots, therefore, I have the backup for psychological reasons.

I was going with 2 for a while. Decided 3-4 is more versatile.

Just picked up an EZE mercy and tried it today. Still not sure about it since I had a lot of bounce outs. Need more time with it to dial it in. It is slower so the plan is for putts that I need to stick if I miss.

The 2 others are an opto pure for drives/approaches and "go-for" putts. Yeti aviar for inside the circle.

A new course just opened nearby with a lot of wooded areas so the anode might have to tag along for durability.

I carry four.

Soft anode for longerish putts.
Medium anode for long putts and approach.
Neutron ion for short putts.
Opto pure for driving and approach.

All in all I love the soft anode. If I have to even think about which to use I just grab that one, serves me really well. I also have 3 r.i.p. relics on the way just to give them a shot as a compliment to my anodes. Haven't really been able to find any reviews on them though, calling prerube.

I carry 2 champ rhyno's, one for putting and one for throwing.

3 KC Aviars
-1 for putting
-2 for driving/upshots (understable/stable)

1 Pro Pig for headwind upshots and <250ft drives

1 DX Dart for cutesy forehand shots, <200ft turnovers, and get out of trouble shots

Anode - driving putter on woods courses
Champ aviar - same but for slightly straighter shots
Zeppelin - lazer shots on shorter holes
DX aviar - h-flip drives
DX Aero - finishes to the right RHBH or fast h-flips
2 DX glo aviars - I use these for putting actually!

Latest posts