• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Rocs would you buy?

rooneytunes said:
I'm still pretty much living for the sole purpose of buying these rocs. .... just a sliver of a shot of the stamp? Something to wet my appetite..... :D
oh sweet jesus hang in there buddy!! there's other stuff to live for, like CFR Wahoos and Quarter K 3's

so there's my old avatar...
roclaw.jpg

and i guess i could use a new avatar

both are from recent drafts of the birds. you'll find tiny areas JUST LIKE THOSE in the final draft ;)

I heard "flat tops" way back when and I stopped paying attention. I come back now and see "mild dome" and I'm all in. Can't wait to see the stamp.

Leopard said:
so there's my old avatar...
roclaw.jpg

and i guess i could use a new avatar

both are from recent drafts of the birds. you'll find tiny areas JUST LIKE THOSE in the final draft ;)

Ohhhhhhh....I was under the impression that it was going to be awesome... nevermind I'll just pick up a stack of first run wahoo's instead :wink:

Frank Delicious said:
hey man, as long as your buy some DGR rocs who cares what you do with them.
*takes a dump on DGR Roc, mails it to Frank Delicious*

Is really the best you could do????

I don't even throw rocs and now you're gonna make me have to buy some

eli said:
Is really the best you could do????

I don't even throw rocs and now you're gonna make me have to buy some
well the opportunity presented itself, and i don't like to put out clean digital copies of drafts. instead, have a pixelated print in a photo ;)

I would really like to have that stamp on some star sanny's or some super rocs...

I'll definitely take what I said I would in the original poll though.

Latest posts