• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
how many rounds did you play in 2010?

most of you will have to do an approximation. i'm very organized and keep track of everything. not just disc golf stuff either. i drive my wife nuts

i played 3 rounds in 2008
14 rounds in 2009
and 66 rounds in 2010

Somewhere around 300-400 is my best guess. Hard to keep track when you aren't keeping track lol.

I've got 360 something recorded in my scorebook, but some of those were 9 hole rounds, but I've probably played 20 or so that weren't recorded.

184 recorded in the scorebook.
11 tournament rounds not recorded in the scorebook.
At least 5 league rounds that I purposely do not record because we play doubles/skins/wolf.
An undetermined number of casual rounds, or partial casual rounds.

So at least 202 rounds, likely more.

I need about 2 1/2 more rounds on the home course to make 200 miles recorded on the year, and about 125 at that course alone.

Hmm... probably 10 rounds a week, starting in april, so that's 8 months, 32 weeks...

Around 320? That seems awfully low. I'll say closer to 400. :hfive:

5-6 rounds a week,sometimes twice a day,or 27 holes,since july.

Going to guess 200-250

184 recorded in the scorebook.
11 tournament rounds not recorded in the scorebook.
At least 5 league rounds that I purposely do not record because we play doubles/skins/wolf.
An undetermined number of casual rounds, or partial casual rounds.

So at least 202 rounds, likely more.

I need about 2 1/2 more rounds on the home course to make 200 miles recorded on the year, and about 125 at that course alone.

What is wolf? I have never heard of that game.

Yeah, Im reconsidering mine. I play at least 4-5 times a week and I play at least 2-4 9 hole rounds each time. Not counting several tournaments and 10 or so out of town all day playing trips. Averaging at least 1 18 holes per day Im thinking now.

I'd say somewhere around 150 for the year. Not bad considering my work schedule...I usually leave the house @ 5am and return at 6:30 pm on most days, M-F.

Daylight Savings sucks!

I started playing again on May 8th this year and since then I have played 285 games. Maybe 15 of those could be left out as they were 9 holes or missing baskets or overgrown courses that I did not finish.
I played on 30 different courses this year. 2 or 3 were too small to count (but I did).