• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

Doubles is always practical:) Someone just has to play Cali
But with only five people as opposed to a larger number (even an odd one), it isn't much fun when you're playing winners take all. Plus, its an opportunity to try a different format that works well with five, albeit we have to play 20 holes to make it work.

DGCR scorebook says:

2010: 240 rounds to date
2009: 249 rounds
2008: 290 rounds
2007: 4 rounds

Just a quick estimate at >200 rounds. It has been a slower year for me though. I probably average >300 a year.

I think like 125 or so.

maybe 70-75 rds, by the looks of some of the totals I'd say I'm one of the few that actually has a job that requires me to work 40hrs a week. some of you have got it going on.

I played two rounds every morning before work T-Sat starting in later March. On Sunday and Monday I would go to a different course and play it as many times as I could, or go to a town with many courses and play as many as I could during the two days which would end up being 4-6 depending on how I did it. I got a new job on October 20th and had to switch to playing after work and on Sat and Sun now. My week games are shot due to off time and daylight, and my weekend has been sent down to one a day due to cold and wet miserable last holes.

So from March (we'll say 20th) to now is 260 days. The last 35 I haven't played more than 5 rounds total. So with the remaining 225 days with at least 2 rounds per day is 450 rounds. Plus an additional 2 rounds for each 2 day weekend I had would be 62 days x 2 - 124 rounds. That's 574 rounds.

I'll round it down to 525 :)

I took a long break from May to September, so I know I didn't play as many as I usually do

2010 is not over folks, lets talk about this again on December 31st! At least I hope it isnt over for me, I sure hope to get out in a week or so after my knee heals, but as of right now I am at 383, last year (my first) was 371, but my average holes per day has slipped below 17. I was hoping to get that up to 18. These are all postable rounds, tournaments, leagues play, casual rounds, but again, many of my solitary rounds were actually only 1 round, but playing 2 discs.

Somewhere around 75 or so.

354 rounds in my scorebook for 2010. Up a little from the 347 in 2009. With unrecorded doubles and other fun rounds, I'm guessing about 500.

How do you do wolf when there are 5 people. If the wolf picks a partner, how do the other three get decided?
I have only played it with 4, when you pick someone then obiously the other 2 are together, but Im not sure how 5 works.

The other three are a team together, at least that's how I've played it.