• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

The other three are a team together, at least that's how I've played it.

Are you playing low score as a team or total score? That wouldnt make sense to play total score.

We play it in golf where it is low score (per team) and total score (per team)each worth a point, so 2 points available on every hole.

I played more this year than I have in the past two combined. It still wasn't as much as I wanted though.

Are you playing low score as a team or total score? That wouldnt make sense to play total score.

We play it in golf where it is low score (per team) and total score (per team)each worth a point, so 2 points available on every hole.

Ah, we just did a best shot scramble for each team, so 2 vs 3 for a single skin per hole.

At least 4-5 days out of the week since last winter. Often 2-3 rounds each day (assuming 18 hole course). Needless to say, I can always make time to disc golf..:D

so far.....probably about 250 rounds played. if not more. (what I have recorded is only about 2/3s of what has been played)

Alot. Who can realy keep count?

Being a statistics nut I keep scores including putts for all rounds, then I plug them all into my scorebook on DGCR. I carry along a little notebook to write it all in. I also do this in tourneys so i dont get stroked ina tourney again for an incorrect scorecard (due to someone "correcting" the score that was written down after I had agreed it was correct.

Being a statistics nut I keep scores including putts for all rounds, then I plug them all into my scorebook on DGCR. I carry along a little notebook to write it all in. I also do this in tourneys so i dont get stroked ina tourney again for an incorrect scorecard (due to someone "correcting" the score that was written down after I had agreed it was correct.

I'm a little less of a nut, but not by much. I keep a spreadsheet of the number of rounds I've played on every course, and my best score on any I've played more than once or happened to keep score on (I don't always keep track my first time through a course). I also have it broken down by unique/total holes and rounds played by state.

32 PDGA Sanctioned rounds (11 tourneys)
48 Rounds (2 rounds a week April - Sept (~24 weeksx2))

80 + Random rounds in the other months and pre tourney rounds

100-120 in 2010 with one more tourney Saturday

337 as of 12/7/10.

Losing four weeks (end of January through near-end of February) due to snow will prevent me from averaging a round a day.

I hate this thread, well... I hate myself for breaking my New Year's resolution this year, To play every day of the year. I made it only through January. Good considering the rain here in Humboldt and working 40 hrs a week.

I probably played ~200 rounds this year, including 10 new courses, my first tournament, an impromptu course, and again... no aces.

337 as of 12/7/10.

Losing four weeks (end of January through near-end of February) due to snow will prevent me from averaging a round a day.

Not if you play 2 per day for the rest of December. That is doable!!!

I'm impressed with the amount is played. I played as much as I did despite a 50 hour work week, getting engaged, and just about three months over 110 in the summer.

I didnt keep count, I just know that because of this sight Iv played more cources and met more people and made more friends. So I raise my shot glass [filled with Rumple Minze] to all of you.THANK YOU.