• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

idk for sure, I'm too lazy to use the scorebook,

but if its not over 300 I'd be astounded.

HAHA!
make the best of what you have.
i can say if i was in your situation i would have done the same.

It's been fun, but I really want to be a productive member in society again. I feel so broke since unemployment ran out about 5 months ago...

I prob. played an average of 5 rounds a week this year so far. The snow will slow me up some, but I would guess a couple hundred or so...

These answers are why Disc Golf is superior to Golf. Next to no one gets out for 100 rounds plus of regular golf in a year. Let alone 200/300/400+.

For a resonable priced Golf course of $25.00
100 rounds - $2,500
200 rounds - $5,000
300 rounds - $7,500
400 rounds - $10,000

Disc Golf - Priceless... literally

18 basket play, about 3-4 times per month average with a few 9 baskets thrown in.

About 40 rounds of play for the year.

Guess-timate average 2(18) & 4(9) per week. Walk the dog every day so I'm also throwing every day, including my rounds.

It's fantabulous being retired...:thmbup:

Well, I am only posting this because the hard data surprised me. This year since I became a member I've played 158 rounds (that's just what's in my scorecard) since 8/2/2010. That's an average of 31.6 rounds per month or a little over 1 per day. More than I thought. No wonder my girlfriend is pissed all the time. :)

Why count them? I played as much as I could and had as much fun as possible while not counting my rounds. I remember a couple especially the round I was hit in the face on an approach shot. Right in the lip. Ouch.

a couple hundred i'm sure, but still have a stack of scorecards to log in, so i don't have a more accurate number.

Why count them? I played as much as I could and had as much fun as possible while not counting my rounds. I remember a couple especially the round I was hit in the face on an approach shot. Right in the lip. Ouch.

What if some of my fun is derived from keeping score, comparing to past scores, watching my improvement, looking at stats. Don't knock it just because you don't think its fun. I will not knock you for not thinking it is fun. Everyone is different. Do what you do and I will do what I do.

Latest posts