• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many states have over 100 courses?

prerube

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So its been a while since I have done this search. But 3 years ago my research said 14 states have over 100 courses. Anyone one know if this state is still accurate or remind me how I can search for this.

Yes Prerube needs search help :D

go to your dgcr profile, click the % complete tab, click on the + icon next to United States, count

I am at 36.1% of michigan.

probably be at more, but Jeff and I did a few drive bys on courses that I never bothered to mark as played. plus add a few extinct courses...

1.7% of U.S. courses.

I've played over 100 in three of them (CA, IL and WI).

:clap:
i've played over 100 here in Texas. it trips me out to imagine that x3

cheers to the weekend warriors of DG course bagging!

:clap:
i've played over 100 here in Texas. it trips me out to imagine that x3

cheers to the weekend warriors of DG course bagging!

That's the downside of being in a state with a crap ton of courses. You never have much % of the whole state played, especially when there are courses in my state 10+ hours away from me.

Is there anywhere previously posted that lists the states with 100? Sorry, search feature isn't great on the phone.

CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, WI.

Last edited:
Next time this thread comes around, my little state will be there. 96 listed right now.

Only played in 3 states that even have 100, but they're all far from each other: OR, IL, and FL.

Latest posts