• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times a week do you play?

How many times a week do you play?

• Total voters
Twice a week is my best guess based on an estimate of 125 times a year. And those are distinct trips out to a course, not rounds. Since I don't live down the street from any courses, most trips involve more than one round for sure.

I also hit the practice field 25 or 30 times a year. I'm curious to know how often anyone else practices (without playing a round). Either field testing discs, or spending more than 15 minutes putting. If there is already another thread on this, please feel free to ignore this second bit. Thanks!

I go as much as I can and that works out to about 2 times a week lately. I try to get some field practice in once or twice a month and I putt often in the backyard basket.

Poll is flawed. Where is the "I'm injured and seriously hating life right now" option?

As much as possible. I usually get in at least 9 a day, sometimes more and rarely less, but I've also been unemployed for nearly 3 years. I just finished my degree and started back to work as of today so hopefully I'll be able to play a couple times a week.

just about every day in the summer when i don't have school, but now i can really never cuz the course isn't in:( I've still got out a few times this winter for feild throwing and "imaginary disc golf" though.

Since I have averaged more than 1 round per day for two plus years I clicked 7 times . . . I often times play two or three rounds in a day though so obviously I skip days.

Summer, everyday 3+ hours if possible. Winter, whenever I get off work and there's still daylight.

Poll is flawed. Where is the "I'm injured and seriously hating life right now" option?

Feel for ya man, after I messed my back up I was tossin' 150' shots. After a short nine I could barely walk. It's much better now, pushing 300' in the snow and playing 18+ no problem.

I said 3, that's our minimum goal for each week. I'm retired, she works 4 days a week. So we always try tyo get in at least one round on Sat, Sun, & Mon. But there are times where we get in more than one round on any given day. Usually at 2 different courses. But unfortunately we sometimes do make it on a weekend due to other responsibilities. Weather is almost NEVER a factor.

We got in 3 rounds this past weekend. Sat, wind chill hovering close to zero, maybe less. Sunday pretty much the same. Yesterday was quite pleasant with a hgh temp of 25 but a balmy wind chill of about 18.

There are also occasions in the summer we'll get in a few partial rounds if there is enough light when she gets home.

assuming that "times" played roughly means "18 hole rounds", i play much more than 7 times a week in the summer, whenever possible. multiple courses per day, whatever.