• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How tall are the pros?

I may be off a little on Wiggins,and you may be too, also it was 2014 when I talked to him. But he was not tall by any means.

But tons of power. That was the point.

Yea either you dont remember correctly or have a poor judge of height. He has been around 6ft for a good 3-4 years. Paige and Catrina are closer to 5ft 5 than wiggins is to 5'10.

Simple search shows Catrina at 5'4 and paige at 5'5. That puts them dead average for women height, they are not "shorter," which if you have met them in person people should know, if they understood how tall stuff is.

For me my chin rests on a 5ft tall woman's head. Top of those 2 girls head is eye level. Anyways, people saying Catrina and Paige are shorter are way off. Almost by 1/2 a foot.
Greg Barsby is not 5'6, lol. He is closer to 5'8.5 or 5'9 (average USA male height), again if you meet him in person you should understand his height. He's barely shorter than me, but very slight. Multiple sources have him at 5'9

Why do people reply to this thread when they have no idea how tall people are, or a simple google search will tell you.

But seriously, I watched a youtube video of avery today. He couldnt have been more than 1.5 inches tall. Throws pretty for for being the size of a mouse.

I may be off a little on Wiggins,and you may be too, also it was 2014 when I talked to him. But he was not tall by any means.

But tons of power. That was the point.

You are off by a lot (at least 6 inches) I am not off at all since he is very close to 6ft.

Yea either you dont remember correctly or have a poor judge of height. He has been around 6ft for a good 3-4 years. Paige and Catrina are closer to 5ft 5 than wiggins is to 5'10.

Simple search shows Catrina at 5'4 and paige at 5'5. That puts them dead average for women height, they are not "shorter," which if you have met them in person people should know, if they understood how tall stuff is.

For me my chin rests on a 5ft tall woman's head. Top of those 2 girls head is eye level. Anyways, people saying Catrina and Paige are shorter are way off. Almost by 1/2 a foot.
Greg Barsby is not 5'6, lol. He is closer to 5'8.5 or 5'9 (average USA male height), again if you meet him in person you should understand his height. He's barely shorter than me, but very slight. Multiple sources have him at 5'9

Why do people reply to this thread when they have no idea how tall people are, or a simple google search will tell you.

But seriously, I watched a youtube video of avery today. He couldnt have been more than 1.5 inches tall. Throws pretty for for being the size of a mouse.
Maybe you're just a little smaller than you think you are in your head. All your assessments seem different than everyone else here lol

Maybe you're just a little smaller than you think you are in your head. All your assessments seem different than everyone else here lol

I get measured at least 3 times a year in the gym and doctor, see I use facts not guesses. All the pages for the girls list 5'4, 5'5 wiki, sponsor pages. So they are all lying too? Are you disputing the average height for US white males and females at 5'9.5 and 5'5? Those are facts. Also Barsby McBeth and Wiggins' pages are all lying and bumping them up...every disc golfer says they are 5-6" taller than they really are on multiple supplier profiles (if they have switch companies) and wikipedia. they wear lifts when they discgolf or take photos with fans or as part of lead cards just to perpetuate the lie? They walk everywhere on their toes?
Ricky isnt 11 inches taller than Wiggins.
The only other person to comment on Wiggins confirmed that he is all of 6ft. All sources say he is at least 5'11. Yet you stick by a memory you have of 2014 and a non verified opinion that the women are on the shorter side.
You are simply incorrect. Man up (or woman up) and just admit you are wrong, then you actually become educated...or stay in troll land where everything is extra small.

Feldberg has joined the conspiracy!!! All his info lists 5'11, he is clearly only 5'7 1 inch taller than the 5'6 barsby. Look at those lifters!
300864_293844587389600_386931348_n.jpg

Oh NO the conspiracy is worse than I thought: Eveliina Salonen says she is 5'5. LIAR obviously she is adding the standard 5" disc golf exaggeration.

fpo-lead-card-finals-gcc.jpg

I'm not quite 6'4. The only pros that I look at and go "yep, he's definitely taller" are Jerm and Stokely...oh and Richard Kilander is the Juggernaut. That dude is huge.

I don't know that I buy Ricky at 6'4. He's got long legs, but I think I've got him...he wears his hat pretty high.

I would NEVER have guessed you to be 6'4". Not even 6'. I'm kind of surprised.

I get measured at least 3 times a year in the gym and doctor, see I use facts not guesses. All the pages for the girls list 5'4, 5'5 wiki, sponsor pages. So they are all lying too? Are you disputing the average height for US white males and females at 5'9.5 and 5'5? Those are facts. Also Barsby McBeth and Wiggins' pages are all lying and bumping them up...every disc golfer says they are 5-6" taller than they really are on multiple supplier profiles (if they have switch companies) and wikipedia. they wear lifts when they discgolf or take photos with fans or as part of lead cards just to perpetuate the lie? They walk everywhere on their toes?
Ricky isnt 11 inches taller than Wiggins.
The only other person to comment on Wiggins confirmed that he is all of 6ft. All sources say he is at least 5'11. Yet you stick by a memory you have of 2014 and a non verified opinion that the women are on the shorter side.
You are simply incorrect. Man up (or woman up) and just admit you are wrong, then you actually become educated...or stay in troll land where everything is extra small.

Feldberg has joined the conspiracy!!! All his info lists 5'11, he is clearly only 5'7 1 inch taller than the 5'6 barsby. Look at those lifters!
300864_293844587389600_386931348_n.jpg

Oh NO the conspiracy is worse than I thought: Eveliina Salonen says she is 5'5. LIAR obviously she is adding the standard 5" disc golf exaggeration.

fpo-lead-card-finals-gcc.jpg
Goosefraba man, goosefraba...

idontalways-go-crazy-but-when-i-doigo-off-the-deep-20605470.png

Can confirm that Wiggins is not Muggsy Bogues, lol. A couple of years ago he was my height (6'2") or almost, at least 6'. And he's got lankiness to him as well.

I've been 6'6" since maybe 18, so 30+ years. Always measured at 6'6", many times. In my experience I have found people slightly taller than me that told me they were 6'6" so I can't be, and people slightly shorter than me tell me I must be taller than 6'6" because they were 6'6" . **** happens. But yeah, I felt slightly taller standing next to Big Jerm. Just slightly ;)

Sorry for being so late to the conversation. I rarely check in here. Anyway, came across this conversation, so I thought I'd respond regarding the people mentioned. I've spent time with all of them, going back many years until 2023.
David Wiggins is all of 6'. Maybe an inch taller. He and Simon are almost the same height. You can see video I shot, on youtube, of the two of them throwing synchronized distance in Primm NV in 2014.
As for the gals mentioned, I would just say that Cat, Paige, Evalena, and Jen Allen are all between 5'4" and 5'5". If you want to get contrast, wait til you see them next to Juliana Korver (5'11") or Stacie Rawnsley (also 5'11")

height is overrated. I'm 5'6" and have a DEVASTATING 100' game.🤔
As social media goes, that was a perfect response. I saw the email notification and thought "uh oh, someone wants to argue about height? Instead, I got a good laugh. Thanks!
I can help you get that 100' down to 80' if you'd like. :)