• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huk's Chuck Norris Chucker

hippiediscdude

Eagle Member
Just finished this one up for Huk Finn. I think it turned out pretty sweet. When I finished it the design looked so lonely so I hit it up with a Strawberry Patina background. I think it really makes the design pop out. The design itself is actually a dark blue but you cant really tell from the pic. I hope he likes it!:)
DSC00445.jpg

i could prolly buy a white disc and have it sent 2 you or something, and then u just gotta do black, or you can buy it online and ill reemberse you for w/e it costs...

Chuck Norris jumped the shark when he endorsed Mike Huckabee for president. Mike Huckabee? are you F-ing serious?

Anyone who sees Chuck, feel free to tell him I said that

dude, that is the ULTIMATE DISC!!! You have just won the history of every disc golf game ever. Past, present, and future. I should stop playing now. there's really no point. You cannot beat a Chuck Norris disc. It's simply unpossible. Kudos to you my friend. That was a brilliant move. Checkmate actually.

So, who's up for Curling?

ps- I would be cautious about what baskets you throw that weapon towards. It's libel to destroy every last one of them.

Latest posts