• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Bomb - New Disc Golf Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stuff!

6778257454_7a9249e565.jpg

6778258046_8dee96e03b_z.jpg

I hope my bag is one of the ones that get done! Is there an estimated shipping time? I'm shipping my current bag out tomorrow or Saturday, so I'm hoping it'll be fast! As for those design HOT DAMN! :eek: Those are awesome looking! Gonna have to tell Alex Aaron (MyThrow) about those, if you haven't already. :thmbup:

I hope my bag is one of the ones that get done! Is there an estimated shipping time? I'm shipping my current bag out tomorrow or Saturday, so I'm hoping it'll be fast! As for those design HOT DAMN! :eek: Those are awesome looking! Gonna have to tell Alex Aaron (MyThrow) about those, if you haven't already. :thmbup:

2-3 days is what it takes on apparel. I would guess the same. The most I have seen was 5.

Can't wait to see a photo of the backpack... :popcorn:
And a pic of the final Atomic design...

I spent the last year trying unsuccessfully to get either a Voodoo or a Grip bag. So stoked that Hyzerbomb rolled out the Atomic and is already shipping them, these guys are doing it right. I preordered a custom colored bag to match the Mojo that I was going to get, can't wait.

Last edited:
16 bags shipped this morning. Here is a video to tide the folks over who did not get a bag today! Don't worry, if it didn't ship today it will next week.

New video!

Flak pictures

Any Idea on when you gonna have some pics to post on the flak. I really want to preorder one but I just can't do it blindly. The atomic bag looks really good and I am sure the backpack will be awsome but, I'm just to cheap(broke) to not see what it looks like.

Whats the size of it compared to the grip or prodiscus backpacks. Would this be an everyday use backpack or tourney day backpack?

Seems like most of these new packs are going huge. I like the fact it holds only 15-18 discs .

I guess I'm going to be without a golf bag for a week... I can already tell you it's worth the wait tho, and I haven't even seen more than a picture of the pockets yet!

me and my girl are thinking about getting these bags, I'm thinking custom colors but she was wondering what the pink looks like. is it normal pink or hot pink?

Any Idea on when you gonna have some pics to post on the flak. I really want to preorder one but I just can't do it blindly. The atomic bag looks really good and I am sure the backpack will be awsome but, I'm just to cheap(broke) to not see what it looks like.

We will have some Flak pics up this week for sure. It will be our first official demo bag.

Whats the size of it compared to the grip or prodiscus backpacks. Would this be an everyday use backpack or tourney day backpack?

Seems like most of these new packs are going huge. I like the fact it holds only 15-18 discs .

It will hold several discs in the entire bag. Just like the Atomic, it's built with multi-use compartments that allow for more disc space or accessories.

me and my girl are thinking about getting these bags, I'm thinking custom colors but she was wondering what the pink looks like. is it normal pink or hot pink?

A normal pink. I will have official pics of this color this week.

Wes is gone for the weekend. I think he said he would be back to work Monday.

Thanks Matt! Back in the office early tonight... Can't stay away!

Status
Not open for further replies.