• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Hyzerbomb Discs

It's a beadless Rhyno and they fly like a Rhyno. The soft Tanks feel like R-Pro. They beat in fast and warp easily. The hards are more durable and beat into dead straight/low glide approach discs. The Panzer was just a hard tank.

They also have Recon (Champion) Tanks which never seem to lose their overstability. I've had the same one in my bag for 3+ years.

Back when the 1.3 mortars came out they had a glitch with the shipping calculator on their site. They were pretty up front about it and if I recall refunds were issued pretty promptly for what people were over charged.

I had ordered a couple blue recons and blue front line xs, which arrived as teal. I hit them up on Facebook before I threw them, just wanting to verify that my order was correct and what I received was "blue". I was told the colors available were communicated by Innova so he could have the color options loaded to the site and ready for sale quickly and all the blues they received were teal. No big deal, the color is kinda cool, I just didn't wanna toss them if I was going to send them back for the correct color.

My interaction was handled well I feel. Kinda stinks if somebody else got the banhammer dropped on them though.

siri was less than upfront about it. many people had to call him out before he started issuing shipping refunds. i still have not received my shipping refund for the 1.3 mortar debacle.

along with the color inaccuracies, he did not disclose the mold changes on the 1.3 release as well. never again will I pay for or throw a hyzerbomb disc.

siri was less than upfront about it. many people had to call him out before he started issuing shipping refunds. i still have not received my shipping refund for the 1.3 mortar debacle.

along with the color inaccuracies, he did not disclose the mold changes on the 1.3 release as well. never again will I pay for or throw a hyzerbomb disc.

From what I undersand the 1.3 Morter is now the Innova Caiman mold was originally a manufacturing error and the next 1.4 or 2 were going to be like the 1 and 1.2 sets. I would still buy the hyzerbomb discs if I used any but I do not.

Anyone throw the hard or soft tank ? Or panzer ? Thoughts?

I've had Tanks in and out of since the days when they were a Ching mold. (I still have a y2K special edition).

I like the hard for its grippy texture. They are like a straighter Rhyno out of the box. Like an Aviar P&A vs Big Bead. Broken in, they putt like a less glidey Aviar but have a thumbtrack.

Yes, and the Marksman is a Viking. I would like to try a Frontline (Star) Marksman. I don't think the Viking was ever produced in Star plastic.

Infinite put some out for their VIP disc in November. They're in swirly Star plastic and mostly ended up in pretty muted colors. They're also pretty overstable for what I would expect.

Edit to add: I'm referring to the Marksman, not the Viking.

So what is the difference between the Panzer and Tank, since it has already been said that the Tank is a beadless Rhyno?

Anyone throw the hard or soft tank ? Or panzer ? Thoughts?

Love the soft Tank. Smashed a few short aces with it. Soft plastic beats in slowly so I have three in the bag - new, medium, old. Covers a lot of bases.

Is recon really champion? It looks more like hard or XT.

Recon is champion. I have one with the Nick Hyde tournament stamp. I also have the hard with the xxl Tank stamp. That is more like kc pro. They both have a slight some to them. The hard tank has a little more glide and a little less over stability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to throw a recon Tank. Been stocking up on soft Tanks as they seem to be hard to find now.

Latest posts