• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] HyzerBomb line of discs

Does this mean every hefeweizen we drink is also endorsed by the Nazis? Just trying to clear it up before I make a beer run this afternoon. :|

haha. i was just clarifying that panzer means tank (vaguely) in german.
but if you want a lil bit of a history lesson. the Nazis are the ones who revolutionized what a tank could do and their tanks allowed them to outclass the allies in many many engagements. so the fact that panzer is associated with the nazis isnt an unfair one. they did not popularize or revolutionize anything to do with beer.
but who really cares, panzer is a fun word to say...too bad the stamp sucks compared to the name.

You guys are right....WWII was too recent. lol this place is on fire today. I'm very happy for HyzerBomb. Seem like great people and I've had great service from them in the past. I actually have a slot I think for an overstable putter that I can put in the bag on windy days. I'm going to give this a try. Where's the line start for begging to be a tester? Oh behind me I guess. Suckers.

big disc manufacturers, ie: innova, discraft, lat 64, or who ever it may be have a lot more input in names and disc stamps than you know. which means its never exactly the direction they wanted to go.
I'd be interested to hear more about this; I don't quite understand.

For people complaining about stamps, you have to realize that companies try to keep up with more modern times in order to lure in new players. That's why stamps have changed since the 1980s haha. To me, that is what this particular stamp is trying to do. As a college student, I like to think of myself as up on pop culture, and this stamp would catch the attention of a lot of young people that are just starting out. Companies know that us forum creepers will throw a disc that flies well, and in that sense they let their products speak for themselves.

I'd be interested to hear more about this; I don't quite understand.

what i mean by this is the actual disc manufacturer has a big say in the names and designs we use and choose, so its not 100% hyzerbomb. Not say that is a bad thing at all, i mean. they have a reputation to withhold. just don't be so quick to dump on hyzerbomb bc you (general you) don't like something as little as a disc name or stamp designs.

and if you like the design. thanks. we all have to work within guidelines.

Is it going to be a putter because to me it looks like i can see a driver rim in the picture that might be a bad glare but it kinda looks like a 10 speed rim.

what i mean by this is the actual disc manufacturer has a big say in the names and designs we use and choose, so its not 100% hyzerbomb. Not say that is a bad thing at all, i mean. they have a reputation to withhold. just don't be so quick to dump on hyzerbomb bc you (general you) don't like something as little as a disc name or stamp designs.

and if you like the design. thanks. we all have to work within guidelines.
Gotcha. FWIW I do like the graphic style of Hyzerbomb. I've had event stamps sent back by Innova for decency guidelines, but never had any problems with my Millennium stamps.

Gotcha. FWIW I do like the graphic style of Hyzerbomb. I've had event stamps sent back by Innova for decency guidelines, but never had any problems with my Millennium stamps.
You?!? Decency guidelines?!? Well, I never!

;)

sounds interesting. I will definitley be investing in one of these, hopefully the rim actually feels like a putter and not a mid, I need an overstable putter for slightly longer flicks

sounds interesting. I will definitley be investing in one of these, hopefully the rim actually feels like a putter and not a mid, I need an overstable putter for slightly longer flicks

Hopefully it will be like an xd or judge thickness but pretty crazy overstable. I want something like that I can chuck into a big headwind but won't go far or have crazy glide. (here is where someone tells me get a ____ )

Hopefully it will be like an xd or judge thickness but pretty crazy overstable. I want something like that I can chuck into a big headwind but won't go far or have crazy glide. (here is where someone tells me get a ____ )

Most likely they will say spike or zone lol

Most likely they will say spike or zone lol

zone never felt like a putter to me and it's pretty fast, the spike I don't have much experience with but it's not as overstable as I would want and it's beadless right? I'd like a small bead at least. Basically a Judge OS but I'd be ok with an XD OS since it will be innova that is more likely I imagine.

Have you tried a Sinus SP? They're more beefy, IMO, than the AP's.

Latest posts