• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need a disc that goes right....

sleepy said:
As Aaron said, cruise speed has a lot to do with stability, but so do nose angle and height. I have a 159g Champ Viking that I love for turnover (fade to the right) drives; but even it will fade to the left every time if I throw it too high, nose up, or both.

sleepy

I think sleepy is on to something here. If the Cheetah you threw was very beat it could turn over even if released nose up. So instead of trying out new discs that you can turn right, I'd work on the nose angle so that you can get almost every moderately understable disc to go right.

Jerry R said:
might try a Polaris LS - I get pretty good, consistent results with it, and I don't have a lot of power.

I'm a huge Polaris fan and have been throwing them for a long time and I would definitely not use them as a turn over disc. However, the QJLS is very easy to flip.

Gumbo said:
Jerry R said:
might try a Polaris LS - I get pretty good, consistent results with it, and I don't have a lot of power.

I'm a huge Polaris fan and have been throwing them for a long time and I would definitely not use them as a turn over disc. However, the QJLS is very easy to flip.

A Polaris is 10 times easier to flip for someone who can't flip a Roadrunner.

Thanks for the help everyone. unlike other forums, most people are nice, and not "D's"

Latest posts