• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I Need a Nature Boy Dye..

there is a guy on facebook 777 salvage look him up you cand send him whatever pic you have and he can do it . he made me a walter white and a darrel from wallking dead both were awesome
and quite inexpensive .

Check out the dye a day thread on here. Lots of very, very talented guys in there....

there is a guy on facebook 777 salvage look him up you cand send him whatever pic you have and he can do it . he made me a walter white and a darrel from wallking dead both were awesome
and quite inexpensive .

Also, he has a ton of my plastic, and most everyone else's that has played Winthrop and put one in the drink.

:|

and quite inexpensive .

777 Salvage is a huge disc diving douche. He belongs in the water with the rest of the turds.

I would love to have a Ric Flair, Arn Anderson or 4 Horseman (Flair, Blanchard and the Andersons) dyed disc. Here is a pic of my 16X RF Pro Roc that he signed for me but spelled my name wrong.

Attachments

• ric flair roc.jpg
    ric flair roc.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 24
777 Salvage is a huge disc diving douche. He belongs in the water with the rest of the turds.

I suppose everyone is entitled to there own opinion, as for me he was quite pleasant to deal with and very strait up. sent him my disc he did a great job and sent them back right away. I would surly do business with him again anyday.

I would love to have a Ric Flair, Arn Anderson or 4 Horseman (Flair, Blanchard and the Andersons) dyed disc. Here is a pic of my 16X RF Pro Roc that he signed for me but spelled my name wrong.

Personally, I'd replace Ole with Barry Windham. I liked him as Horseman better than Ole (I know Ole was original, but Windham was classic).

I met Ric Flair as a 12 year old boy (along with many of the other wrestlers popular in the day).
He was nothing like his "persona". Very nice to me, signed a picture, the whole nine yards.
I was privvy to the backstage area, and those guys would be the deadliest of enemies in the ring, then afterwards would be asking each other about their families, inviting each other to dinner at their houses.

I met him a couple times when I was younger...he went to high school a couple blocks from where I lived (Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam, WI). Super nice guy when I met him.

I met him a couple times when I was younger...he went to high school a couple blocks from where I lived (Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam, WI). Super nice guy when I met him.

Wow, I grew up in Fall River, Wi. Wayland Academy was our biggest rival in baseball. I had no idea that is where the Nature Boy went to school.

Latest posts