• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

IAmA McFlySoHigh Video

I avoid panning shots like the plague, because they violate one of the basic rules of disc golf videography: Keep your damn camera as stable as possible!!
Marty my man you are one solid guy. I had this exact conversation with another poster on here that fancies himself as a "videographer" he even has a degree he loves to tell people about. to keep it simple he did not agree with my assessment.

Last edited:
He's partnered with Prodigy for 2015. I wonder, besides the sponsorships, does Youtube pay money based on page views and subscribers? Seems like it would be hard to make money traveling the Country.

I figured that much out. Aside from Game Changer, of course. ;)

I couldn't hear his commentary, so I'm not sure exactly what this'll mean w/r/t tourney footage etc.

Sounds pretty great. Coverage will only get better. I actually watched his WR Jackson vids again for like, the 15x because I was having withdrawals. Best of luck to him and the new crew.

I figured that much out. Aside from Game Changer, of course. ;)

I couldn't hear his commentary, so I'm not sure exactly what this'll mean w/r/t tourney footage etc.

Mine wouldn't play the audio either on android. I tried with headphones and it worked just fine then.
*shrug*