• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a lil bit better pic of the stamp

picplz2012-04-21125550.jpg

I found an older cobra today that was stamped "Long Range Driver" along with the bar stamp and the pic of a cobra. Were Cobra's once considered to be a long range driver? ~ or is this just a misprint?

Well all older discs were classified differently than they are today. Like KC Pro Teebirds and other fairways say 'Ultra Long Straight Driver' or something like that.

EDIT: Just like the Eagles in the post above yours.

I found an older cobra today that was stamped "Long Range Driver" along with the bar stamp and the pic of a cobra. Were Cobra's once considered to be a long range driver? ~ or is this just a misprint?

Yes, they were drivers for a while. Still play with an old dude who uses old flat DX cobras as his main control driver. The fastest/newest thing in his bag are CE valks.

I don't have a pic yet, but anyone know what the standard price would be for a tournament stamped year 2000 DX Roc?

This is a CA tooled, 11x champion Teebird TL. Is this common with a stock stamp? It has been a while but I thought these were all T molds.

11x_teebird_tl.jpg

Quick question...

Found a 1.19 Omega SS at PIAS. How old is it? I bought it, I mean it was only $3.

so uhh how good is the durability of 10x kc pro plastic thats not full ce but the ce blend that is very opaque and grippy

Can anybody confirm or deny that this is a CE gazelle 168g. It has a southern national stamp from '03. It looks like a cfr for two tourneys. One at Paul Johnson State Park Am Div August 16-17, 2003 and one in Baton Rouge Pro Div August 30-31.

IMG_2326 by jsc430, on Flickr

Are you sure thats a Gazelle ?
Maybe its just the picture, but when I compare it to my CE Gazelle, the disc in your picture appears to have a much wider wing.

So I've got a Huk Lab Star Destroyer that I got a while ago. It's always been crazy overstable, and that was generally just my experience with Destroyers (my other one is a champ glo CFR). Recently, I've had people tell me they can't believe it's that overstable, especially now that it's fairly beat up. This last weekend, I had a guy at a tournament ask me if it was a nightshift. I said no, I thought all the nightshifts were blue. I threw it again and he asked if he could look at it. He said it was a nightshift, they were rare blah blah, Huk Lab sold a bunch yadda yadda. Got me thinking if it was a nightshift and I got to looking online to see if there's any way to tell. I couldn't find anything. So that brings me here...with the question...is there any way to tell if it's a nightshift destroyer or not? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts