• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, I need to change the settings on my phone...was I really just that guy that posts a damn pic that causes you to horizontal scroll to read?? Ugh. Sorry :|

Yes it does look like a FB. Does this disc glow? Kind of looks like the color of a glow FB.

Cheers - Koffee

ok whats the story on these....when were they made...? why was the stamp made...? how many discs had this stamp? ....any info would be good...thanks

scaled 175g mint SB aviar...softer like the hands aviars

8de467fb.jpg

6ec1723a.jpg

ok whats the story on these....when were they made...? why was the stamp made...? how many discs had this stamp? ....any info would be good...thanks

scaled 175g mint SB aviar...softer like the hands aviars

8de467fb.jpg

6ec1723a.jpg

The story I herd was they were stamped by Chris Himing in early 2000 when he came over to the United States to play.

Cheers - Koffee

The story I herd was they were stamped by Chris Himing in early 2000 when he came over to the United States to play.

Cheers - Koffee
This is my understanding as well. I think there is a CE Roc floating around with this stamp, but otherwise it's just a custom stamp. I have a bunch of custom stamped small bead Aviars, and all of them are RARE 1 OF 25 MADE WITH THIS STAMP!!! PM ME WITH OFFERS!!! :p

Seriously, don't 'cause I'm not selling or trading any of them. :|

I have a 1st run CE Valk w/ the Kangaroo stamp I got @ the San Marcos TX tourney in 2000. TD's first name was Trevor and he was an Aussie if I remember right.

Big Fling putter???

I need some help identifying this tourny stamped putter...

Disc weighs only 102 grams

The back says "Innova Champion Discs Inc. Ontario, CA 91761"

The front reads "Sponsored by - The Big Fling - Fox Valley Sibling Support Network - Under Par Disc Golf"

21m7z9c.jpg

i52ejl.jpg

9ksg1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

The front reads "Sponsored by - The Big Fling - Fox Valley Sibling Support Network - Under Par Disc Golf"

Thanks for the help!
Those are nothing. I have a red one with an Ohio tourney stamp on it. I think they're supposed to imitate/look like an Aviar. I also think they are made just to have something cheap to hand out that has the tourney stamp. An advertising gimmick maybe. :confused:
I've shown mine to people and no one has any interest.

21m7z9c.jpg

i52ejl.jpg

9ksg1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Looks like a polecat to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts