• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very, very much. :thmbup: Now that I think about it, it makes sense to put more weight on the two measurements you cited as opposed to some of the others, which were a bit off compare to Teebird spec. I mean, I measured rim thickness and depth with a caliper, but I had to resort to a tape measure for the diameter measurements, because the caliper was too small to use for that. So the diameter measurements are more likely to be wrong. Based on your info, I've ordered a cheap champ, 150 class Teebird. We'll see how close it is, and how closely it flies. Thanks again! :hfive:

It will probably fly a bit more stable than the one you have. I've thrown some 150-class Teebirds and they were really straight with a decent fade. I'm sure it won't take too long to beat them in to start turning though.

What would you call this stamp? Its not a rainbow..
8cAf5.jpg

It will probably fly a bit more stable than the one you have. I've thrown some 150-class Teebirds and they were really straight with a decent fade. I'm sure it won't take too long to beat them in to start turning though.

Yeah, that sounds about right. The new Teebird just came in today, and I got a chance to throw it. Unfortunately the weather was horrible, lot's of rain and wind. But as far as I could tell, it flies similarly to the old one, just a bit more over stable. This one is actually lighter, weighing in at 149g; but not quite as gummy. At least not yet. It's a bit more domie too, and the yellow is brighter. One thing that threw me for a loop initially is that the inside rim felt concave! But as I ran my fingers around it's entire circumference, I found that this was true in only certain parts of the rim. Others were flat; still others bumpy! Never felt anything like it. I guess this is why it's an X-out. :)

Got this disc as part of a lot...not sure what it is besides a gateway driver...and it doesn't seem to be glow plastic... Can someone ID this for me? and maybe send me a pm with the info? Thanks!

PC231003.jpg

PC231004.jpg

I have this pretty pearly TeeBird and can't figure out if it is an 11x or KC Pro because it has a custom hot stamp. It is 168 and CA tooled. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Got this disc as part of a lot...not sure what it is besides a gateway driver...and it doesn't seem to be glow plastic... Can someone ID this for me? and maybe send me a pm with the info? Thanks!

PC231003.jpg

PC231004.jpg

Upon further inspection, the bottom says either "Z" or "2" and Proto in sharpie in little letters.... hope this helps?

What disc is Discraft's version of the Groove? Saw one today that a guy in Memphis had. Looks like a Discraft prototype stamp and the groove is really deep and sharper edges. Anyone?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Rim is wider than a Saint. I'm pretty sure it's thinner than a Bolt, only have held one once.

Any idea what it is? Got it in the DD Mystery box.

Attachments

• 20121224_225004.jpg
    20121224_225004.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 310
  • 20121224_225018.jpg
    20121224_225018.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Need id on this first run

Got this disc at the 98 Masters Cup. Any idea of model and possible worth?
I also have alot of other disc's from mid to late 90's.

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.