• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Rim is wider than a Saint. I'm pretty sure it's thinner than a Bolt, only have held one once.

Any idea what it is? Got it in the DD Mystery box.

Looks kinda like a riot to me. Does it have a noticeable plus rim?

I'm kind of new and not familiar with plus rims. How can I tell?

Edit, after looking up the Riot and seeing this "Great grip feeling because of the tilted inner rim" it doesn't seem too tilted...?

Its rim with is about as wide as a Northman if that helps at all.

Last edited:
It's an old mold. It's a good beginners disc but it's Discraft so it's probably not worth much collector-wise. "Former world distance record holder of 693 feet." - Discraft

Got this disc in a Discraft Misprint box, so the only thing I know for sure is that it's Discraft, lol. Its Glo Z plastic. I did a google image search for the stamp and nothing came up. It is 167g. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

IMG_20121226_154000_970_zpsebc1a6a5.jpg

IMG_20121226_154737_245_zps3d09fedf.jpg

IMG_20121226_154756_110_zps6d2c79a4.jpg

This is next to an ESP Buzzz
IMG_20121226_154909_252_zpsde31a28e.jpg

That ain't no stalker! It hasn't snuck up on me once!

Lol thanks man, the edge seemed to be too blunt for a stalker mold.

Don't think any one ever identified this for me... still very curious.... If you have any idea, it'd be appreciated. It's definitely a Discraft, but as I stated a bunch of pages ago.. I have no knowledge of Discraft what so ever.... Some information: Really flat, stiff, the rim is about 2cm wide, 21cm across the entire disc, rim is about 1cm deep and the sticker weight is 170g-172g.
SW4Em.jpg

qN0PL.jpg

mDzJB.jpg

I found this disc that is incredibly overstable, i think it might be a whippet of a viper. Has s dynamic discs stamp on it and it is champ glow plastic
image.jpg its from the dynamic discs open . August 22 2009

Don't think any one ever identified this for me... still very curious.... If you have any idea, it'd be appreciated. It's definitely a Discraft, but as I stated a bunch of pages ago.. I have no knowledge of Discraft what so ever.... Some information: Really flat, stiff, the rim is about 2cm wide, 21cm across the entire disc, rim is about 1cm deep and the sticker weight is 170g-172g.

*pic*
*pic*
*pic*

If it's only 2 cm wide, it probably isn't a Nuke. It could be a Crush, Flash, or possibly even a Force. How does it fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.