• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to say panther, but it looks like coyote from the side view.

the coyote has a convex ridge no bead , while the panther has concave w/ bead.

i think the mako is similar to the coyote too. but i dont have a mako to check.

Last edited:
i was going to say panther, but it looks like coyote from the side view.

the coyote has a convex ridge no bead , while the panther has concave w/ bead.

i think the mako is similar to the coyote too. but i dont have a mako to check.

With the Ontario, Cal tooling and very slight bead i have to think the panther is the best option, smaller diamater than a Mako, Coyote. It is flat, gummy and somewhat stable, but will turn just slightly.

I havent seen this stamp on a teebird before, is this anything special or no? I throw teebirds and I liked the stamp, so I picked it up.

Teebird_zps60ba1e0f.jpg

With the Ontario, Cal tooling and very slight bead i have to think the panther is the best option, smaller diamater than a Mako, Coyote. It is flat, gummy and somewhat stable, but will turn just slightly.

It's a Panther, or at least it looks/sounds like mine. They're just barely understable when they're fresh. At least, mine is.

The old Teebird Circle stamp, or "Totem Teebirds" are very rare and very pricey. A 10/10 one sold recently for like $130.

If it's DX, it's not a reprint. They only reprinted the champion ones last year.

Where did you buy it? Is it new?

If it's DX, it's not a reprint. They only reprinted the champion ones last year.

Where did you buy it? Is it new?

I bought it used for a couple of bucks from a club president of a local disc golf course. They have a lost and found for the discs that are turned in, and if the owner doesnt reclaim it, they sell it. The condition is probably about 6-7/10. For a second when I posted earlier I confused the condition with another disc I bought. I also bought a DX eagle that had a sparkle stamp.

I bought it used for a couple of bucks from a club president of a local disc golf course. They have a lost and found for the discs that are turned in, and if the owner doesnt reclaim it, they sell it. The condition is probably about 6-7/10. For a second when I posted earlier I confused the condition with another disc I bought. I also bought a DX eagle that had a sparkle stamp.

Ouch, someone lost it? :(

Yeah. I threw it yesterday, and it was too flippy due to the condition of the disc. Not sure if I should hang on to it. I can't see myself throwing this disc too much. I've never been a collector of discs, so I am wondering if I should keep it or not.

It'd be an easy sell, trust me.

was watching the Asia Open Videos and they announce what each player is throwing before hand.. The Champ is on hole 3 and you can hear them talking and he tells them he is throwing a champion "QF".. "they only made a few of them" .. what in the world is a QF? or did i not hear it correctly? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfLkk9ppxo&list=PLZPHsHCl4bnalH_V_2XOu4ZjHQE3RT9wB .. its around the 29-30 second mark .. i was thinking somthing old from Millenium with the "Q" but no clue

not a big deal since i dont own the disc but still curious if anyone knows anything about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.