• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a tourney stamped disc today. Letters on the bottom read P-DS. Would this be a Pro Destroyer? I guessing it is because it's a pretty wide rim and it feels like Pro plastic. Never held or thrown a destroyer.

Is this a CE run?? Opaque, some light comes through barely

TeeBird with a T inside the circle and small weight number below the T

DSC05178.jpg

not sure, the ce teebirds like that said "ce teebird" in the swoosh.

a) im 100% its a birdie...early first run pre thumbtrac....1st stamp made
b) yes sir it is....only seen one other after i sent you that one....

That white disc bcr called a birdie also looks like an old Gumputt. Profile looks similar and the plastic looks exactly like them.

I'm not saying it is, but it looks just like one.

So I stumped Perube, and I have an e-mail into DGA to ask about it since they are on a APX. One is the same art as the Steady Ed memorial discs the other is by the same artist, but a different image.

What are these?

APX dude by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Didn't want to start a different thread to ask this, but I am considering starting a DOD, or disc of the day, thread for selected discs from my collection. I would not, unless there was a story behing them, show any recent, stock-stamped discs, I would just post a picture of a different disc, as daily as I could, with a little description.

Is there an existing thread, like this one for instance, that I should use? If this one, instead of asking "what is the story on this disc" I would tell "what the story is on this disc".

Octoberfriz....held in Winfield, Kansas the 1st or 2nd weekend in October. It's been going on for over 20 years now. I'd have to assume that the disc in question was from the 2001 event, but it might be from some other year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts