• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a innova first run with proto stamp, the letters on the back look like TPC,TPZ, or something all i know for sure is the first letter is a T and the second letter is most likely P. Its my first first run ive found so i would really like to know what it is any help would be greatly appreciated.

They might just be initials - many people mark the discs with initials.

As others have said, it would help to post a profile picture of the rim.

Did they make teebirds with a protostamp?

Maybe a teerex, teedevil?

I was just being sarcastic. who knows what it is, desribe the wing... sharp, fairway, mid? it cojld be a TE (tern) proto if it is a ultra high speed disc, or a teedevil, or a teerex ot a buzzz. you never know.

First I apologize for the pic size its the only one i could find online... Looking for info on these Buzzz : I have one and love it but would like more lol.. Was told its a ESP/Z Blend that was sold by DD but i contacted them and they have zero.. Curious if anyone knows what they were called and how many are out there?
92663E2F-A5DC-4E0C-AEEE-3B7A97D10B83-3122-000002B1F131FCF0_zps928f87ed.jpg

Its a innova first run with proto stamp, the letters on the back look like TPC,TPZ, or something all i know for sure is the first letter is a T and the second letter is most likely P. Its my first first run ive found so i would really like to know what it is any help would be greatly appreciated.

It was bought Saturday from most likely a pro shop if that helps.

If you found it, how would you know it was bought Saturday? What am I missing here?

If you found it, how would you know it was bought Saturday? What am I missing here?

i was in the pond and a kid comes up and asks me to look for his disc he bought sat, i looked but i couldn't find it, but i came back the next day and found it. He didnt put his number on it so i cant get it back to him.

was watching the Asia Open Videos and they announce what each player is throwing before hand.. The Champ is on hole 3 and you can hear them talking and he tells them he is throwing a champion "QF".. "they only made a few of them" .. what in the world is a QF? or did i not hear it correctly? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfLkk9ppxo&list=PLZPHsHCl4bnalH_V_2XOu4ZjHQE3RT9wB .. its around the 29-30 second mark .. i was thinking somthing old from Millenium with the "Q" but no clue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.